Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you still think about what you could have done to not be an incel you are either deluded or not ugly.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
It means that you believe that turning back the clock and acting differently maybe now you would have a girlfriend and your mind would not be a venomous swamp of bitterness. I used to cope like this until 4-5 years ago. If I started losing weight before 27, if I didn't abandon college after 3 months, If I had moved in a bigger more modern city, If I had approached when under 25...if...if...if....

If my ass. That's still believing that what you do has any weight when it comes to sheer animalistic attraction. That's thinking that your WILL (VOL) had power and that genetic determinism isn't a thing or at worse is a thing that can be circumvented with skills, location, bravado, talking to different people and so on.

If you believe this either you're a fakecel and IT is right that you could have done something but you didn't OR you haven't swallowed the blackpill and your mind is still full of shit like NAWALT, oofy doofy, NT, locationcel and all the myriads of red pill/blue pill residuals that the blackpill demographic hasn't been able to shave off.

The genetic determinism theory (the core of the bp) frees you of all these regrets and what ifs by letting you master the knowledge that no matter what route you could have taken your face/height/race/dick/frame would have remained the same and, since these non changeable features are what decide if a foid is gonna be attracted or not, the place of your dick would have been the same as now : in your hand while you watch Persona 4 hentai.

I like to imagine what it's like to have had white teen sex as a white teen. It's not about what I could have done to prevent the inevitable. It's just what would have been the ideal.

dnr but we all know that inceldom is genetics and you can't do anything to change genes

What is this cope? It's natural to run "what-if" analyses and see if anything could have saved us from this fate. For example:

What if:
- Mother had me at 25 instead of 35 -> would I be autistic?
- My parents actually fed me as a child -> would I be taller?
- Someone told me to stop mouthbreathing -> would I be less recessed?

Etc etc.

1)unless back to the future that's not something you could have changed

2)I was talking about first world incels who had access to meat

3)No one told Chad how to breathe at 7

I am a firstworldcel you dumb GrAY :feelswhat:

Also not comparing myself to chad, I'm just saying I could have been LESS subhuman if my parents weren't moronic bluepill boomers.

What is the point of this thread exactly?
he is high effort postmaxxing jfl