Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you still play the personality game you're not good looking enough

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
DAILY REMINDER: Chad can be an autist and females will worship him anyway.
Just fucking lol if you're an autist shy mentalcel CHAD on incels.is. Just look at a mirror, mentalcels.

Sometimes I honestly wish I was full autist. I'd just be so comfortable everywhere because I would literally have a disorder and people would accept that.

"I like when people are who they are and don't pretend to be something else"

JFL if I was "myself" around her she'd call the cops.

You need to cancel your incels.is account so femoids can't magically detect that you make sexist posts anonymously on the internet.

Do you wanna be special Chad with special blowjob needs?

Hell yeah boy it would be a free pass to life. Foids would use me to score social points, but I wouldn't know that. I'd just think the world was great because of all these people constantly "helping" me.

This guy is not handsome. He would easily fit on this site. What point are you trying to make?

This guy is not handsome. He would easily fit on this site. What point are you trying to make?
Don't be weirdcel. He's white handsome. Just read the comments.

Don't be weirdcel. He's white handsome. Just read the comments.
He has large round dark eyes similar to St. Blackops2cel. His jaw is also MIA.

In the comments, they're saying he's "cute", which really means they find his childish way of speaking endearing like a puppy. None in the comments saying he's hot.

He has large round dark eyes similar to St. Blackops2cel. His jaw is also MIA.

In the comments, they're saying he's "cute", which really means they find his childish way of speaking endearing like a puppy. None in the comments saying he's hot.
Cute = handsome = I wanna fuck you.

NO-NO-NO, HE IS UGLY.
Not saying he's ugly. Just saying he's not handsome.

"I want to talk like this man" = this kid talks like an idiot and makes me laugh.

"Autistic people are amazing" = virtue signaling

"hes hot" = a dude commented that