Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you still had any doubt if women live on tutorial mode, just check out the TwoXChromosomes reddit

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
Just read some of the threads and these are the kind of problems women have to deal with:
  • My husband cooked dinner and didn't clean up afterwards
  • Shocked by the misogynistic views of the husband for making a few rational observations about men in general
  • My vagina clamped up because I wanted to have sex on a first date
  • I wanted to shown my husband a Youtube movie and he wasn't interested
  • A woman didn't want girl scout cookies because she has to mind the calories, and it's bad to mention that around kids
Imagine that this kind of shit is what is keeping you preoccupied.

Life on Just Exist Mode.

There should be a saw like reality incels.is show where the most based users here lead the show and foids has to suffer and solve problems not to be beheaded (in Videogame)

Women don't face any real problems so they just go out of there way to make one

You keep searching for problems and eventually you’ll find one. Or if you’re a foid, quite a few…

They are bored Out of their heads so they start to Nag

Life on recruit difficulty with sv_cheats 1 godmode enabled

That's why I go out of my way to GIVE them something to complain about. Unironically. I am waging anti-foid guerilla warfare every day in some fashion (non-violent warfare of course)

Foids are privileged whining animals and deserve to get constant beating in order to keep them in check.