Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you still believe in love, you are bluepilled

Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
There is no such thing as love. I really don't understand why do so many incels keep saying shit like "I just want to be LOVVEEDDD" and "Nobody likes me because I look like x, and I have a y personality issue".
Shut the fuck up. That's bullshit. I have social anxiety and look like shit and I still get around alright. I have friends just like me, not many, but still.
There is always someone there for you, and if there isn't, you can always find someone. Remember that.
But I still can't understand how so many of you actually want a romantic relationship and be accepted by society.
Society is shit. Most women are shit. Why even bother? Love doesn't exists in animals, they mate just because of their instincts.
And even if love DOES exist, it is only to increase the chances of survival the offspring has because a female has more chances to survive if there is a male who can protect her from predators and other humans.
Stop living on a fucking rainbow, and everything will become better.