Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you somehow died young.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
If you somehow died young, or at least before your mom did, then a harsh blackpill is that she doesn't care about YOU dying.

She is sad due to your genetics not being able to be passed on.

She chose the hgihest quality male she could find to ,mate with her as women are the choosers and she settled for that.

Whether you are short, ugly, or whatever, the genes she wanted are in you, and you cant pass that on now that you are dead.

its over

my genes are not worth passing on theres no reason to make future offfsprings suffer
women hate their genes its the fathers who want to pass shit on women are nothing but bitches and breeders

women who date out absolutely hate their genes 100%

This isn't true, my mother likely knows I'll never have children, I barely even leave my house.

She'd be sad due to her pet dying, not her genes.

my genes are not worth passing on theres no reason to make future offfsprings suffer
women hate their genes its the fathers who want to pass shit on women are nothing but bitches and breeders

women who date out absolutely hate their genes 100%
the thought of passing my genes down actually scares me