Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you say you're going to rope, do it. otherwise, don't say you're going to rope.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
why is this concept so hard to understand?
it's the gayest thing to proclaim your suicide and then back out.
be a man of your word.
don't say you're going to rope and then not do it, this is shameful AF.
you're making it worse for people who actually commit to their words and you end up looking like an idiot.

I’m not going to rope

be a man of your word.
you're making it worse for people who actually commit to their words and you end up looking like an idiot.
HAHA IF U PUSSY OUT OF SUICIDE UR A FUCKING COWARD

ARE YOU A FUCKING SOCIOPATH

if you say you will die, you are obliged to die.

SAYS WHO, WHAT FUCKING INTERNATIONAL LAW IS THIS
says me.:yes::yes::yes:
otherwise you lose your dignity and right to call yourself a man.
you never were going to rope, it's obvious from your overly emotional whiny post crying about "not being accepted."
what's so hard about roping if you really wanted to do it?
you were crying for attention and sympathy like a foid and never intended to do it.

Last edited:
Based:yes:
says me.:yes::yes::yes:
otherwise you lose your dignity and right to call yourself a man.
you never were going to rope, it's obvious from your overly emotional whiny post crying about "not being accepted."
what's so hard about roping if you really wanted to do it?
you were crying for attention and sympathy like a foid and never intended to do it.

LMAO THE HELL....IS...THIS

FAST FORWARD 1 DAY AND SHE WAS LARPING ABOUT KILLING HERSELF BROOOOO

Last edited:
Cheap attention whoring

What if you say it then change your mind

I think it’s good people share suicidal thoughts here instead of IRL with a dumb bluepilled psychologist.

I think it’s good people share suicidal thoughts here instead of IRL with a dumb bluepilled psychologist.
suicidal thoughts are not the same as saying you're going to rope.
a declaration of suicide is a contract to the people you tell.
they waste tears and farewells and feel cheated when the event doesn't happen.

suicidal thoughts are not the same as saying you're going to rope.
a declaration of suicide is a contract to the people you tell.
they waste tears and farewells and feel cheated when the event doesn't happen.
Sure, I get what you mean

be a man of your word.
Don’t rope

I get what your saying but roping is obviously a massive decision. Roping is not an easy decision to go through with at all. Someone can say that they’re thinking about roping and it can be genuine even if they don’t actually rope. Suicide ideation is different from attention seeking.

Suicide ideation is different from attention seeking.
i agree with this.
but the ideation itself is not what leads people to broadcast that they're going to commit suicide, and if they have no intention of roping, then ideation CAN'T be the cause.

No matter how bad you hate your life. Roping is hard. Humans are biologically programmed to not do that shit. So I get it if people fail/back out due to survival instincts

i'm defintely gonna rope today

i'm defintely gonna rope today
Cattos

Dude, people backing out is understandable because we have survival instincts, it's not as easy.

In my case I feel suicidal sometimes, but I am sure as hell I won't rope, instead I would cause a lot of damage to thE noRmies. If you get it...

Dude, people backing out is understandable because we have survival instincts, it's not as easy.
yes, it takes courage to rope and overcome your survival instincts.
but people like ASS_F try to throw their own pity parties without paying the price or even intending to do it.
the percentage of men who REALLY intend to commit suicide, announce it, and back out at the last moment is miniscule.
most only want attention and to observe the reactions of others.
i read once a foid on a forum saying "I want to comit suicide, but only if I could see how everyone reacted to it after."
it's not really death these fakes are after but something connected to their pathetic life and individuality.

In my case I feel suicidal sometimes, but I am sure as hell I won't rope, instead I would cause a lot of damage to thE noRmies. If you get it...
people who ER and not die at the end are lame. trying to get the infamy but still enjoy the attention in prison. people realize this and think AM is a loser and he fucked it up by talking too much and destroyed the mystery. the aura comes due to the price you paid of death. dying means you didn't do it for attention in the traditional sense but legacy (in case of ER). when you die you become something more than a human and are carved in stone as your perfect self doing action. spree killers who don't die at the end are generally seen as cowards for a reason.

that's why it makes no sense to say roping is cowardly. many people are willing to kill a lot of others but not themselves due to cowardice, even though they spend their lives in prison. and by this logic backing out of suicide is "brave."
so if you know you're not brave, don't look even more like a coward by telling everyone you're going to do a brave action and not doing it.

Last edited: