Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you sacrifice your life to save your foidfriend, you are cucked and soy.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I’ve seen soo many fucking red pill little dark age coper channels praising this one dude for sacrificing his life to save his foidfriend from a robber or something and it’s cringe af. This faggots died for a whore that would forget about them in a month and start riding chads dick, and he got a cringe Zyzz edit for it lol! If some how by some miracle I got a foid interested in me and we ended up in a dangerous situation, I would just save my life and abandon her (in roblox.) The femoid will be left to fend for her self. If you would do otherwise, you are a cucked retard faggot. (In roblox)

Last edited:
imagine sacrificing yourself so a foid can get fucked by Chad and Tyrone

I’ve seen soo many fucking red pill little dark age coper channels praising this one dude for sacrificing his life to save his foidfriend from a robber or something and it’s cringe af. This faggots died for a whore that would forget about them in a month and start riding chads dick, and he got a cringe Zyzz edit for it lol! If some how by some miracle I got a foid interested in me and we ended up in a dangerous situation, I would just save my life and abandon her. The femoid will be left to fend for her self. If you would do otherwise, you are a cucked retard faggot.
Water

Also only in Roblox

I’ve seen soo many fucking red pill little dark age coper channels praising this one dude for sacrificing his life to save his foidfriend from a robber or something and it’s cringe af. This faggots died for a whore that would forget about them in a month and start riding chads dick, and he got a cringe Zyzz edit for it lol! If some how by some miracle I got a foid interested in me and we ended up in a dangerous situation, I would just save my life and abandon her (in roblox.) The femoid will be left to fend for her self. If you would do otherwise, you are a cucked retard faggot. (In roblox)
I would never, Chico

Sacrificing for a random foid is also very stupid, not just cucked. I would only do that for my oneits.

I don't have foidfriends and never will :feelsjuice:

What friend? Only fakecels have that shit,trucels rot in their basement

Reminder to never help a foid in a life or death situation,if a foid see's you dying on the side of the road .She's more likely to take a video for snapchat and drive away and laugh at it later with her friends than to actually help you.

:ahegao:
:ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:lollllll
Sacrifice your life?!?!?! for a foid?!

actually, I would have sacrificed my life just to NOT save a foid

Agree, I absolutely hate hardcore white knights