Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you rope they win (COPE)

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
This is one of the biggest copes I´ve heard in here and it triggers me every time! So your excuse is to keep "living" for maybe 50 more years till you die of natural causes?

It´s not like the Chads and Staceys are happy that you´re dead, news flash they don´t care about you or me they don´t care if we live or die! I am an extreme atheist and I believe when we die we just seize to exist so by ending my pain and suffering how exactly do they win? Don´t they win more by you having to work as an NPC (none player character) for them for decades untill you die?

brutal life or death pill, if you live they win if you die they win JFL, just a meaningless cog in the system

i just wait for the nuclear war. then there will be pure chaos in the streets and i could do what ever i want. with whatever weapon i want.

make a dent before you rope at least

There is no "they" tbh. Nobody cares if we kill ourselves
We have to go on for each other

Idk pERsonaly I’d prefer to make a splash before I go

The main if not the only reason I didn't rope. It's a matter of respect toward yourself.

Don't kill yourself man, we need as many blackpilled people as possible. Fuck wageslaving away for society, just be a minimalist and do the bare necessity to provide for yourself. Fuck society, they seat us in desks for 8 hours straight, drug us to turn us into compliant pussies, and give us no marketable skills to survive. They see us as interlopers simply withdraw from society and find a way to make passive income, if you only need to provide for yourself you don't need much.

The main if not the only reason I didn't rope. It's a matter of respect toward yourself.
Don't kill yourself man, we need as many blackpilled people as possible. Fuck wageslaving away for society, just be a minimalist and do the bare necessity to provide for yourself. Fuck society, they seat us in desks for 8 hours straight, drug us to turn us into compliant pussies, and give us no marketable skills to survive. They see us as interlopers simply withdraw from society and find a way to make passive income, if you only need to provide for yourself you don't need much.

aside from OP's irreligious autism, high IQ post otherwise.

Take as many motherfuckers out with you as possible

Can't understand what an atheist is still doing here. I would kill myself instantly. Not advising to do it but...

Can't understand what an atheist is still doing here. I would kill myself instantly. Not advising to do it but...
If you truly believed in heaven or life after death you'd have roped by now

Extremely low IQ, would this "respect' towards yourself really matter once you're dead?
It matters as long as I'm alive.

Your low quality attempt to make up a paradox is eloquent enough regarding your own intelligence.

jfl @ brainlets actually believing in god and heaven as an incel.

It matters as long as I'm alive.
But then you rope, and suddenly it doesn't matter anymore, does it? The hypothalamus and frontal lobe regions in your brain are responsible for emotions and memory, when "you" are dead they are dead, therefore this "respect" bullshit won't matter. You are just delaying death because of your innate bias towards life that has a strong basis in human evolutionary psychology, quit coping.

Your low quality attempt to make up a paradox is eloquent enough regarding your own intelligence.
M-maybe if I use muh special smart words he will think I'm high IQ! JFL.

But then you rope, and suddenly it doesn't matter anymore, does it? The hypothalamus and frontal lobe regions in your brain are responsible for emotions and memory, when "you" are dead they are dead, therefore this "respect" bullshit won't matter. You are just delaying death because of your innate bias towards life that has a strong basis in human evolutionary psychology, quit coping.
High IQ answer.

Religion is a mental illness.
this explains death perfectly

They win because than our plight goes unnoticed and the behavior doesn’t change. It’s not just about individuals we are together in this house of war and every rope causes other brothers to lose hope or endure more of a burden

As a samurai has to die by the sword, an incel has to die by the rope. Its in the DNA

Expressing the idea of giving death to yourself is a lack of respect toward the self that is still alive at this precise moment. That's basically what I meant since the very beginning.

If you really want to start a shitstorm over idiotic details of this kind, I am gladly condescending to do so as you see.

M-maybe if I use muh special smart words he will think I'm high IQ! JFL.

What smart word ? "Paradox" ? Any low IQ low life knows this word. It is not uncommon at all. Are you 12 ?

It’s not just about individuals we are together in this house of war and every rope causes other brothers to lose hope or endure more of a burden
I don´t give a shit about anyone else no one but me experience my subjective pain as an individual and I am not any of you´s brother what happens to any of you after I die doesn´t matter to me because I won´t be there to experience it, it sounds harsh but I hate communities and society I wish to live in a world that existed hundred of thousands of years ago as hunters and gathers I don´t like the idea of society or community.

I know it may seem weird because this forum is a community in a sense but in reality it is all just me and I am all alone and when I kill myself nobody in this "community" is going to give a fuck because we don´t know each other, you´re not my close friends or family so naturally no one would feel anything towards a member roping, cold hard truth I know but it is the truth.
Expressing the idea of giving death to yourself is a lack of respect toward the self that is still alive at this precise moment. That's basically what I meant since the very beginning.
Okay I didn´t get that at all but that is actually a very high IQ statement, I have even thought about this many times before because our bodies are a living organism or rather many organisms such as bacteria etc. so it´s is really a lack of respect to plot against destroying this whole unit that is our body when it at this very moment is breathing, pumping blood etc. to make our body function and keeping us alive. Very good comment of you that was actually very insightful thank you that was like an extra revelation.

Last edited:

If you really want to start a shitstorm over idiotic details of this kind, I am gladly condescending to do so as you see.
That's just your opinion. I'm not trying to start a shitstorm but I'm allowed to call your opinion low IQ.

What smart word ? "Paradox" ? Any low IQ low life knows this word. It is not uncommon at all. Are you 12 ?
I never said I didn't know what the words meant, it just seemed like you pulled them out of your ass to make yourself seem higher IQ.

I don´t give a shit about anyone else no one but me experience my subjective pain as an individual and I am not any of you´s brother what happens to any of you after I die doesn´t matter to me because I won´t be there to experience it, it sounds harsh but I hate communities and society I wish to live in a world that existed hundred of thousands of years ago as hunters and gathers I don´t like the idea of society or community.

I know it may seem weird because this forum is a community in a sense but in reality it is all just me and I am all alone and when I kill myself nobody in this "community" is going to give a fuck because we don´t know each other, you´re not my close friends or family so naturally no one would feel anything towards a member roping, cold hard truth I know but it is the truth.

Okay I didn´t get that at all but that is actually a very high IQ statement, I have even thought about this many times before because our bodies are a living organism or rather many organisms such as bacteria etc. so it´s is really a lack of respect to plot against destroying this whole unit that is our body when it at this very moment is breathing, pumping blood etc. to make our body function and keeping us alive. Very good comment of you that was actually very insightful thank you that was like an extra revelation.
It’s your decision but ultimately your roping for what reason?

So is this disease gonna kill you or is just bothersome

That's just your opinion. I'm not trying to start a shitstorm but I'm allowed to call your opinion low IQ.
You can call my opinion all you want, it's just you opinion and I can accept it as such. Although you miserably failed to explain how my opinion was low IQ in the first place. :feelsokman:

I never said I didn't know what the words meant, it just seemed like you pulled them out of your ass to make yourself seem higher IQ.
You were literally popping out of you ass a non existing paradox, so how was I supposed to call it ?

I literally don't understand you point here, so please explain me how to designate a paradox without using the most accurate English word which happens to be "paradox". :feelstastyman:

And tbh I don't really care to look high IQ on this forum man. You also popped this out of your ass.

Actually, you're the one here who loves to pop things out of his ass. Just stop.

So is this disease gonna kill you or is just bothersome
That's the real problem of this thread tbh.

Wha
You can call my opinion all you want, it's just you opinion and I can accept it as such. Although you miserably failed to explain how my opinion was low IQ in the first place. :feelsokman:

You were literally popping out of you ass a non existing paradox, so how was I supposed to call it ?

I literally don't understand you point here, so please explain me how to designate a paradox without using the most accurate English word which happens to be "paradox". :feelstastyman:

And tbh I don't really care to look high IQ on this forum man. You also popped this out of your ass.

Actually, you're the one here who loves to pop things out of his ass. Just stop.

what do you mean?

Wha

what do you mean?
I mean the point of this thread is the fact that OP is contemplating the idea of suicide, not that some logician apprentice wants to pop things out of his ass to embarass me in public.

2026F9A0 B0D7 459D 91B6 45BB110866E1

If he did believe wouldn’t that mean he wouldn’t want to rope? Goes against most religions, except Islam they got suicide vests sends them straight to the their hotel in Heaven with their 98 virgins ready to suck them off.

I mean the point of this thread is the fact that OP is contemplating the idea of suicide
That is where you are completely wrong, you want to blame me for attention seeking about suicide at least blame it on the right thread, I have another active thread that literally is about why I want to ksm it´s the "running out of money soon" thread. This thread was solely to call out how pathetic of a cope it is when people say "they win" if a person rope.

It maybe pathetic to you but not to all everyone s cope is different personally I find roping the most pussy thing to do

It maybe pathetic to you but not to all everyone s cope is different personally I find roping the most pussy thing to do
Roping is the hardest thing a person will ever have to do, because essentially we are just ourselves our own subjective world so when we kill ourselves the world ends literally. The person ends his own world and it takes extreme courage to finally go through with it, I respect everyone who have committed or commits suicide because it takes balls and not everyone can do it.

What is a "pussy thing to do" is to go on being a wageslave just to survive another 50 years to die of natural causes and suffer either physically or mentally for all of those years JUST because that person didn´t have the courage and the balls to end his pain and suffering 50 years earlier. Coping is for weak people, I don´t hate on them I would too if I didn´t have my throat problem.

Muslimcels really have it good being brainwashed with such excellent copes
Despite my hatred for religion I unfortunately have to agree with you on this, imagine actually believing that blowing up oneself would immediately grant you 72 virgins it must be the best cope ever!

Although you miserably failed to explain how my opinion was low IQ in the first place. :feelsokman:
I can't really disprove something as abstract as someone showing respect to themselves or whatever was your first point.

you want to blame me for attention seeking
I'm not even blaming you wtf. I just think we should be supportive with each regarding the question of suicide.
I can't really disprove something as abstract as someone showing respect to themselves or whatever was your first point.
Self respect is abstract now lmao. Are you negative IQ or something ?

Could be straight to hell. I wouldn't like to go to a place full of normies though.

No not Chad and Stacy - (((them)))!

You cant harrass foids and spred the blackpill if youre dead.

because of your innate bias towards life that has a strong basis in human evolutionary psychology
Is sex, relationships and love is the same thing? If yes, why are you even here?

OP, remebmer that 2% of active population can reshape 98% passive part.

Last edited: