Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you request a ban and then come back you are a faggot

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Its called permanent ban for a reason GTFO

keep crying for me pussy.

kimochi no pp

Most people who request bans do it for the attention. They want to have their ego stroked, "omg where is ________ poster, I miss him so bad, hurr durr."

It's just attention whoring
If you're taking a break or leaving, just log out

It's just attention whoring
If you're taking a break or leaving, just log out
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: B-B-but.. They need to resist the temptation to post on the forum. loging out isnt enough for them sweaty :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

tldr; Requesting bans = :soy:

I can only agree with it if you have a genuine addiction with posting on this forum. Users with < 4000 posts requesting bans, I'm usually suspicious of.

Why does every moron & hoe have an opinion? I literally don't care. Do not engage me. You will not get a response from big daddy

You have no idea of the magnitude of what we're working on. A bigger project than I've ever built before. I've had many HUGE projects. You've probably heard of all of the previous ones. If you want to learn from the greatest, go ahead and follow me.

I don't need advice from some washed up jocks & hoes from high school lmao. Do not drown me in your lame energy.

I refuse to let the weakest links effect the mood and vibe of a true genius (me).

Why does every moron & hoe have an opinion? I literally don't care. Do not engage me. You will not get a response from big daddy

You have no idea of the magnitude of what we're working on. A bigger project than I've ever built before. I've had many HUGE projects. You've probably heard of all of the previous ones. If you want to learn from the greatest, go ahead and follow me.

I don't need advice from some washed up jocks & hoes from high school lmao. Do not drown me in your lame energy.

I refuse to let the weakest links effect the mood and vibe of a true genius (me).
Are you the faggot who thinks copypasta is funny

Are you the faggot who thinks copypasta is funny
Are you the faggot that thinks requesting a ban is anything more than people trying to force themselves to leave the forum for awhile?

Keep lying to yourself
Why do you care to engage in intellectual discussion knowing you have nothing of substance to share? I figuratively shat on your chest, you deleted everything after realizing. Stay brain-cell-lacking kiddo.

Why do you care to engage in intellectual discussion knowing you have nothing of substance to share? I figuratively shat on your chest, you deleted everything after realizing. Stay brain-cell-lacking kiddo.
The state of this forum

L

What is the point of requesting a ban besides being a faggot like you have proven with this unfunny copypasta spam
Elaborate on why requesting a ban makes you a fag.

In a short period of time like a week i agree