Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you´re a 20+ year old incel, you are already old and ruined from an evolutive perspective

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpilled Social Darwinist
★★
Many would claim a 20 year old incel is barely a kid and therefore lacks the needed maturity to claim an oldcel let alone truecel status.

However these people ignore the fact that Humans have a natural lifespan of only 38 years.

So by simple math, we can deduce that Adolescence (which is the phase of life between childhood and adulthood, from ages 10 to 19) makes up most of your life from an evolutive perspective.

Therefore, missing out on teen love, key development/formative experiences and overally missing out on the carefree & intrinsically fascinating experience of being young is perhaps the biggest catastrophe you can go through as a young man.

All 20+ year old KHHV incels are already old and wasted men from a biological & evolutive viewpoint, we are already too old to experience pretty much all the passions of this life such as relationships, civilian sex and social connections.

Just like Saint Houellebcq described in this quote, youth is the essence of life on the way its the most carefree and enjoyable period in your entire existence (obviously not the case if you are an incel).

Opinions?

@DarkStar @RealSchizo @gael28 @ElTruecel @beanercel @Da_Yunez

If you're 18 and never had a gf it's over

Humans have been living like three times as long as that since ancient days

I agree 100%. This was the most brutal thing I had to endure my whole life now that I'm a 20 year old KHHV.

Many would claim a 20 year old incel is barely a kid and therefore lacks the needed maturity to claim an oldcel let alone truecel status.

However these people ignore the fact that Humans have a natural lifespan of only 38 years.
So by simple math, we can deduce that Adolescence (which is the phase of life between childhood and adulthood, from ages 10 to 19) makes up most of your life from an evolutive perspective.

Therefore, missing out on teen love, key development/formative experiences and overally missing out on the carefree & intrinsically fascinating experience of being young is perhaps the biggest catastrophe you can go through as a young man.

All 20+ year old KHHV incels are already old and wasted men from a biological & evolutive viewpoint, we are already too old to experience pretty much all the passions of this life such as relationships, civilian sex and social connections.

Just like Saint Houellebcq described in this quote, youth is the essence of life on the way its the most carefree and enjoyable period in your entire existence (obviously not the case if you are an incel).

View attachment 1273443

Opinions?

Pure fax bro.

Im only 18 and I feel like my life is already over man, ive missed out on so much fucking shit it aint even funny no more.

If you're 18 and never had a gf it's over
there are some volcels that haven't had a gf at 18 but later get a gf at 19 due to settling for beckies. i have seen this happen with some of my normgroid friends. but 20 is the trucel cutoff.

Yes the mating window is quite narrow. This is what careermaxxing betabux fags fail to realize. Once you're over your mid 20s, you're sliding downward in terms of your physical value as a mate. And yet, soycucks and intellectual fags will continue to careermaxx and wageslavemaxx till their 40s before they can even allow themselves to hope for a mate. By that time, its already too late to learn about mate selection because you weren't even in the game.

Successful mate selection and mating requires being in the game as early as possible, preferrably by mid-teens, however, this means you have to mature physically earlier and have good genetics and good puberty. The thing betafags and civilizationfags need to understand is that we've gone from k-selection style of mating to r-selection style. The former allows more time for personal development and self-improvement but the latter requires one to shine early in life.

im not 20 yet but i doubt my life will change before then

there are some volcels that haven't had a gf at 18 but later get a gf at 19 due to settling for beckies.
That cheat on them or treat them like shit. No way you are not a subhuman if you never had any relationships prior to leaving high school. Everyone normal does.

Yes the mating window is quite narrow. This is what careermaxxing betabux fags fail to realize. Once you're over your mid 20s, you're sliding downward in terms of your physical value as a mate. And yet, soycucks and intellectual fags will continue to careermaxx and wageslavemaxx till their 40s before they can even allow themselves to hope for a mate. By that time, its already too late to learn about mate selection because you weren't even in the game.

Successful mate selection and mating requires being in the game as early as possible, preferrably by mid-teens, however, this means you have to mature physically earlier and have good genetics and good puberty. The thing betafags and civilizationfags need to understand is that we've gone from k-selection style of mating to r-selection style. The former allows more time for personal development and self-improvement but the latter requires one to shine early in life.
We missed out on the only stage where inexperience and being a virgin was okay, after that, KHHVs are one of the biggest foid Icks.

Pure fax bro.

Im only 18 and I feel like my life is already over man, ive missed out on so much fucking shit it aint even funny no more.
Imagine how i feel at nearly 21 JFL

you know whats brutal? i´ve been watching Jake Davison´s content and he was extremely agepilled, imo that was the main reason he went ER.

I agree but not with your claim that our lifespans are that short. That is just misinformation

Like you are NOT normal if you never had a gf at 18.

That cheat on them or treat them like shit. No way you are not a subhuman if you never had any relationships prior to leaving high school. Everyone normal does.
well. such people exist. they are called nearcels. they are very close to inceldom but not quite subhuman enough to remain khhv during the first year of college.

Houellebecq is based and possibly the most famous blackpilled man in this world. And even that guy was able to get a noodlewhore.

Also very brutal and true thread OP, life as adult is a scam. All you do is get health problems and get more ugly. No amount of money in this world can compensate health and good looks

well. such people exist. they are called nearcels. they are very close to inceldom but not quite subhuman enough to remain khhv during the first year of college.
Near cels usually end up divorce raped or fucked in many other regards. Developmental milestones are necessary.

Imagine how i feel at nearly 21 JFL

you know whats brutal? i´ve been watching Jake Davison´s content and he was extremely agepilled, imo that was the main reason he went ER.
If you never had any positive female attention, or experiences by the time youre 18, its safe to say youre fucked for life.

Your viewpoint is perfect. I have 26 years old, and my only social interaction is virtual. I always walk alone and society hate me because my genetic and my life will never change. Of course I'll live the same shit with 30, 35 and 40 years old.

Near cels usually end up divorce raped or fucked in many other regards. Developmental milestones are necessary.
still mogs me for being sex havers without betabuxxing (most 18-19 year olds have no money)

View attachment 1273443

Opinions?

Correct. 23 here compa khhv. I saw that when I turned 21. We're most likely genetic failures at this point who am i kidding lol we are gemetic failures. No cope can recover alot of us from this man... I hate it but it's just something that happens. Brutal truth. Glad you tagged me in this awesome thread

It doesnt even make sense If you as a 30 y old khhv incel want to make a wife because all the women your age have been run through many men it's just disgusting to think about.

Thats what they don't understand a relationship work under circumstances that both partners have common interests , common lives. It would simply won't work out like that famous quote in the "Whatever" movie by Michael Houllebecq

Water too many agecucks in these places.

Fully agreed

Good thread, and based for including a Houellebecq quote

Humans are naturally supposed to experience teen-love, it's how it's been since the dawn of time

As such, missing out on it means that we are fucked- socially, romantically, and in every other way possible

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don’t think a 20 year old is a kid like retarded redditors but 20 is still young to me.

Last edited:
Um citation needed. Fucking hell. Even Psalm 80 states that it's "three stroke and might be as great as four stroke". Some intellect this poster has or he's a troll. Stroke is twenty, so three stroke is 60.

Humans have been living like three times as long as that since ancient days
I know, OP, is literally trolling. BTFOed by the Bible, which states pi is three.

Opinions?
Most men I don't think experience teen love, and never had. Teen love was known as "love drunkenness" historically, probably because the effect on a pair of lovers it has is similar to drugs.

That is why I will never understand the oldcels who wageslave all their life just to go to SEA at 40+old hoping to find a cute 20yr old to betabuxx

25 is the cutting off point, that’s when life starts getting more serious, and more than likely, your peers are already settling down with sum cunt / progressing thru their careers.

Of course, at this point, foids expect a man to already have all his shit together, while simultaneously being degenerate cuntrags.

After this point, your options are pretty much condensed down to hookers, milfs or suicide.

20 year old Incels are past the point of no return.

might as well keep making it lower and lower until it's like 14

i first started jerking off when i was around 10 though so it's brutal to hit puberty that early but be unable to get the real thing until like a decade or more later

Elab please:shock:. The natural lifespan once you managed to not die as a baby has been about 60-70 since before recorded history.

Most men I don't think experience teen love, and never had. Teen love was known as "love drunkenness" historically, probably because the effect on a pair of lovers it has is similar to drugs.
Literal Buddhist monks, who spend years trying to get rid their want for pleasures of this world, compare teen love to the joy Gods feel in their heavenly realms:worryfeels::feelsrope:.