Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you put every single user on ignore?

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
What would the forum look like? Could you only see the mods posts & threads?

That would make sense

You would only see the mods' posts and any self-deleted user's posts.

I don’t even ignore the users I beef with a lot. I’d rather argue with them than just ignore the action
I don't think i have a continuous beef with any user

Yep. Funny part though is I don’t have a single user on ignore.
Me neither, I don't have beef with any user on here but even if I did I wouldn't ignore them.

Me neither, I don't have beef with any user on here but even if I did I wouldn't ignore them.
Only way I’d ignore them is if the beef was never ending and they were really nasty. Usually the arguments last a day or two tops though

I had some very long beefs with various users.
Did you become friends afterwards - with one (or more) of them - later ? Sometimes that can happen, maybe, don't know. What you think ?

Did you become friends afterwards - with one (or more) of them - later ? Sometimes that can happen, maybe, don't know. What you think ?
No. I simply almost never interact with them anymore

It’s a foid trait to use the ignore function

Yeah your basically admitting defeat
Yep. I will never let them win, so I keep responding to their arguments. Eventually, they have always been the first to give up and stop arguing, not me. So far, I had 2 very long beefs with users and one shorter beef. The rest of the beefs were smaller and got resolved

Yep. I will never let them win, so I keep responding to their arguments. Eventually, they have always been the first to give up and stop arguing, not me. So far, I had 2 very long beefs with users and one shorter beef. The rest of the beefs were smaller and got resolved
What was the first 2 about, my beefs were mainly when I was new and I didn't have a reputation beyond being a 2024cel

What was the first 2 about, my beefs were mainly when I was new and I didn't have a reputation beyond being a 2024cel
It was about NTpill deniers calling me a fakecel because I’m not super ugly and am slightly tall. What they didn’t realize is how much of a sperg I am. I literally sperg out about cars here so much by accident it pisses some users off, so imagine what normies think talking to me. The third one was about some retard saying I don’t deserve to be on the forum because I’m a car enthusiast. He said liking muscle cars is a normie trait, jfl. No normie gives a crap about cars. It’s always spergs and Sub5s usually who like cars.

Their loss. Sad for them.
Yeah, not everyone is gonna get along, sadly. It’s just like school in a way. Certain people are always gonna clash and beef because their lives are too different to relate.

It was about NTpill deniers calling me a fakecel because I’m not super ugly and am slightly tall. What they didn’t realize is how much of a sperg I am. I literally sperg out about cars here so much by accident it pisses some users off, so imagine what normies think talking to me. The third one was about some retard saying I don’t deserve to be on the forum because I’m a car enthusiast. He said liking muscle cars is a normie trait, jfl. No normie gives a crap about cars. It’s always spergs and Sub5s usually who like cars.
I remember that, someone @'d you saying "ragefuel for videogamecoper" apparently having interests makes you normie jfl logic

I remember that, someone @'d you saying "ragefuel for videogamecoper" apparently having interests makes you normie jfl logic
No, that wasn’t beef. That’s kinda funny actually, and gave me a good laugh by pointing out how much I sperg out about cars. Plus, I like it when I get tagged in any car related thread. It’s the ones who genuinely say I’m a fakecel for liking cars that piss me off.

Yeah, not everyone is gonna get along, sadly. It’s just like school in a way. Certain people are always gonna clash and beef because their lives are too different to relate.
When I get older I might find other views more interesting then now…. Like “wait” what am I missing. “Fascinating” different idea’s.

View: https://youtu.be/W6MkESn1v1w?si=q74w24vJbs_aQOjR

I was talking with someone that said muscles and height trump MMA killing fighter skills….

I thought just muscles are not enough when someone else is extremely trained…

So then I start looking around for the truth.

That’s the good thing about everybody a bit different here. It’s less boring.

I am trying to get less irritated about stupid stuff. Work in progress : - )

No, that wasn’t beef. That’s kinda funny actually, and gave me a good laugh by pointing out how much I sperg out about cars. Plus, I like it when I get tagged in any car related thread. It’s the ones who genuinely say I’m a fakecel for liking cars that piss me off.
I don't really have any beefs aside from one retard that thinks i'm NT, If I was I would have friends

When I get older I might find other views more interesting then now…. Like “wait” what am I missing. “Fascinating” different idea’s.

View: https://youtu.be/W6MkESn1v1w?si=q74w24vJbs_aQOjR

I was talking with someone that said muscles and height trump MMA killing fighter skills….

I thought just muscles are not enough when someone else is extremely trained…

So then I start looking around for the truth.

That’s the good thing about everybody a bit different here. It’s less boring.

Yeah, different viewpoints are good, as long as they aren’t straight up assholes about it. One guy called me a fakecel and said I shouldn’t be allowed on the forum because I like cars. He said liking cars and that being your hobby is a normie trait. I don’t tolerate it when someone says shit like that

I don't really have any beefs aside from one retard that thinks i'm NT, If I was I would have friends
Yeah, people like that can get annoying

Mental note to myself: don’t insult you for being NT

If I think you two appear normal to me, I will bite my tongue

I have ignored all the subforums on .is and this is what it looks like

IMG 1652
IMG 1651

There's a section where you can only talk with the mods. It's called ban appeals