Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you post pictures of yourself online

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Very common on discord "incel" servers, people will post their selfies and say "uhh I'm such an incel, it's over for me" when they're clearly normie tier faggots. These copers are nothing but braggers but because they don't get compliments IRL they'll look for it from incels that will call them GL, it's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
They're basically acting like foids that will post pictures in instagram trying to look good and have in the description "oh I'm so ugly today" just to have cucks complimenting them, the most hilarious thing is that these people will get butthurt if you reply "yeah, you're fucking ugly" because they don't perceive themselves as ugly in the first place, and how dare you say they are ugly JFL
In the end they're still SMV mogged by the typical landwhale and this is the only way they can cope.
If you post pictures of yourself online(With the exception of rating or if people ask for your pictures) you are either a fakecel(generally normie, chads won't look for validation in incel servers) or you're delusional.

Only fakecels post pics of themselves on social media etc, REAL incels dont do that shit because we're afraid of being doxxed and we know we ugly

im just low iqcel and thats all, anyways most of people here shared their pics online ded srs

im just low iqcel and thats all, anyways most of people here shared their pics online ded srs
never
Like I said, if someone did it, they didn't think they were THAT ugly(delusional) or just fakecels

Asking for ratings is useless anyway, you can easily predict yourself where do you fall on the scale. Vast majority of incels are 3-4/10 PSL

REAL incels dont do that shit because we're afraid of being doxxed
Yeah, I don't want the stuff I do online to be linked to my real face or name. If you were to google my name, you wouldn't find a trace of my existence, most of the results are from a guy that happens to have the same full name as me.

i dont even have selfies on my phone, fucking lol at uploading them, chads.

Only fakecels post pics of themselves on social media etc, REAL incels dont do that shit because we're afraid of being doxxed and we know we ugly

This. Incels today are of the same thread as love shy culture from the early 2000s.

Press Escape Button: if you mogg him.
GTFO Fakecel.
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

never
Like I said, if someone did it, they didn't think they were THAT ugly(delusional) or just fakecels
most of incels are normie tier right now so who cares, just look at knajjd

You also posted bro

people will post their selfies and say "uhh I'm such an incel, it's over for me" when they're clearly normie tier. These copers are nothing but braggarts but because they don't get compliments IRL they'll look for it from incels that will call them GL, it's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
They're basically acting like foids that will post pictures in instagram trying to look good and have in the description "oh I'm so ugly today" just to have cucks complimenting them

Sounds just like you bunny man

Very common on discord "incel" servers, people will post their selfies and say "uhh I'm such an incel, it's over for me" when they're clearly normie tier faggots. These copers are nothing but braggers but because they don't get compliments IRL they'll look for it from incels that will call them GL, it's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
They're basically acting like foids that will post pictures in instagram trying to look good and have in the description "oh I'm so ugly today" just to have cucks complimenting them, the most hilarious thing is that these people will get butthurt if you reply "yeah, you're fucking ugly" because they don't perceive themselves as ugly in the first place, and how dare you say they are ugly JFL
In the end they're still SMV mogged by the typical landwhale and this is the only way they can cope.
If you post pictures of yourself online(With the exception of rating or if people ask for your pictures) you are either a fakecel(generally normie, chads won't look for validation in incel servers) or you're delusional.
Im one of the few truecels tbh. Most are just fake