Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you post on Braincels you pretty much accept looks are not main problem

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★
That's alot of incels no longer believing in looks theory

don't know if this is redpill or bluepill tbh

The sub is called braincels because it was an alternative to /r/incels and was supposed to contain more high IQ content. They're not calling themselves mentalcels if that's what you're getting at.

The sub is called braincels because it was an alternative to /r/incels and was supposed to contain more high IQ content. They're not calling themselves mentalcels if that's what you're getting at.
Oh ok didn't know that

braincels is cucked, whats new?

It's just a bargain basement version of r/incels

The modcel just said it wasn't cucked

just that it looks that way
that sub has a lot of cucked users but not all of them are bad. From my experience most are OK. I'd say that the main disagreement between some of the users that go there and some of the users that come here (apart from their head mod being a woman) is that they do care about people's opinion of incels, and so they're not as "edgy" as some of our users.

What are you blathering about. Braincels is pretty much 100% high quality lookism memes.

that sub has a lot of cucked users but not all of them are bad. From my experience most are OK. I'd say that the main disagreement between some of the users that go there and some of the users that come here (apart from their head mod being a woman) is that they do care about people's opinion of incels, and so they're not as "edgy" as some of our users.
I think the lack of edgyness over there is partially due to being subject to the Reddit site-wide rules.

I think the lack of edgyness over there is partially due to being subject to the Reddit site-wide rules.
From my own personal experience there I'd say that the community prides itself in being less edgy. I've often seen them pointing fingers at us when normies confront them about violent incels, braincels saying that we house them. But yeah, no doubt them being hosted in reddit also influences their community; the /r/incels community didn't act as edgy as the one here partly because of it being on reddit, but it certainly wasn't near as tame as /r/braincels is.

That's alot of incels no longer believing in looks theory

don't know if this is redpill or bluepill tbh

braincels is fucking garbage. most of the faggots there dont even understand looks theory. They are some weird hybrid of reddit-style soyboys, "nice guy" types and wannabe mgtows.

i dont care what anyone says, any "incel" sub with a foid mod is cucked.
yea but at least their safe from getting banned.

they could have just had a male mod that will enforce reddit laws
Cope.

These braincel guys living up to their name tbh, smart move when you really think about it.
Maybe we should be giving them more credit...