Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you played in a rock band, which instrument(s) would you prefer to play?

If you played in a rock band, which instrument would you prefer to play?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I did play in bands and played guitar and bass

Keyboard because you don't need all that much musical talent, just grinding like a madman to acquire the skill needed. Not that I'd ever play an instrument.

Guitar. Tho can't decide btw rythm or regular. (i have no musical talent anyway so doesn't matter)

I always wanted to play bass, it's sound was always more appealing to me than the guitar's. Unfortunately in a band the bassist is usually forgotten , while the chad guitarists always get all the attention.

Frontman/vocals so i can get all the acclaim and the bitches

drums because of the aggressive manner in which they can be played

Not entirely related to the question but I used to play piano back in High school.

I always wanted to play bass, it's sound was always more appealing to me than the guitar's. Unfortunately in a band the bassist is usually forgotten , while the chad guitarists always get all the attention.
I hate it when the bass cannot be heard. I will make sure it can be in my upcoming album.

I hate it when the bass cannot be heard. I will make sure it can be in my upcoming album.
nice, looking forward to it fellow favelacel

Keyboard because I feel drawn to likes of piano etc. Would like to learn to play someday.

Guitar. I have played in real life but i am terrible at it. I practiced for a few hours a day for 2 and a half years and I can barely play smoke on the water

Drums because all you have to do is just memorize the rhythmn you don’t have to worry about notes

very hard to pick tbh. great vocals and great guitar skill is pretty impressive stuff. assuming you are great

Guitar. I have played in real life but i am terrible at it. I practiced for a few hours a day for 2 and a half years and I can barely play smoke on the water
:what:

Where do you make mistakes? Timing, pressing the notes, pressing the correct notes, right hand...?