Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you play a game like GTA Online by yourself

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
JFL at playing games like GTA Online, all that virtual money, guns, cars, and making your character look like a chad, and even then all alone, everyone is hostile as shit just like in real life, cant tell if people that use a foid character are real foids or faggots in disguise, try to make friends on this game and they ghost you or grief your supplies or some shit, just a cesspool of a game to evilmaxx in :feelsdevil: cant even have a virtual world where people can just chill the fuck out and drive around, and all these things i cant do in reality i can do in this game is frustrating and borderline ropefuel, like fucking a bunch of prostitutes in my fancy ass car, making easy money doing fun criminal shit, never began.
Snap Back to Reality | Know Your Meme

too me video games was fucking mario kart and mario bros.

JFL at playing games like GTA Online, all that virtual money, guns, cars, and making your character look like a chad, and even then all alone, everyone is hostile as shit just like in real life, cant tell if people that use a foid character are real foids or faggots in disguise, try to make friends on this game and they ghost you or grief your supplies or some shit, just a cesspool of a game to evilmaxx in :feelsdevil: cant even have a virtual world where people can just chill the fuck out and drive around, and all these things i cant do in reality i can do in this game is frustrating and borderline ropefuel, like fucking a bunch of prostitutes in my fancy ass car, making easy money doing fun criminal shit, never began.
Snap Back to Reality | Know Your Meme
I play Gta V Online as a TryHard IlIlIlIlIlx in order to deal with stress and pressure from reallife

I only play single-player games since I hate getting insulted or screamed at with team-based games. Fuck that shit.

I only play single-player games since I hate getting insulted or screamed at with team-based games. Fuck that shit.
dont play search and destroy on cod then, youll want to rope after :feelsbadman:

I play Gta V Online as a TryHard IlIlIlIlIlx in order to deal with stress and pressure from reallife
i dont mind the barcode players, its the cucks that payed $300 dollars for a modded account i hate :feelspuke:

dont play search and destroy on cod then, youll want to rope after :feelsbadman:
Ya even deathmatch I gotta mute fucking voice chat in games. I don't wanna hear people being retarded on mic or dicks for the sake of being dicks.