Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you play 4 football (soccer) team you're a fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
When I played footy Coach and players all made fun of my appearance and opposition would always joke n laugh at me and would usually say "look at that guy! XD"

Brutal. I have only played with acquaintances , But the guys were 6ft+ black guys and tried to break my legs

how do you look?

we have played against some incel teams ngl.

the teams that have the best looking players are always the best teams, ive noticed. the fun thing about soccer is that no matter how ugly you are you can still take your anger out on the other player the the ref isnt looking

last time i played i was in 3rd grade

people wanted to be to play on the football team ( not soccer )

my entire highschool and middle school years

i told them no

how do you look?
Massive nose, massive ears, massive forehead, non existent lower third, fat lips, big teeth, wide spaced bug eyes, narrow eye brows and my skin b fucked up

Massive nose, massive ears, massive forehead, non existent lower third, fat lips, big teeth, wide spaced bug eyes, narrow eye brows and my skin b fucked up

Like this?

Sports are only for chads.

Whered u fined fragile X syndrome? Are there other stuff like dat aswell like other syndromes?
Autism can lead to deformed facial traits like those of Fragile X, can't think of any else atm except the extreme stuff like Klinefelters.

Autism can lead to deformed facial traits like those of Fragile X, can't think of any else atm except the extreme stuff like Klinefelters.
I don't have autism or anything like dat. I'm just really fucking ugly.

Being a blackcel who's not interested in sports is sort of like being a Mexican who can't speak Spanish.

Everyone expects you to know what they're talking about, but in reality, you have no fucking idea.

over

I watch but don't play

never played sports

I played when in elementaary school then quit because depression if I continued I would be a chad

I sux in that