Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you pay taxes youre a CUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200825 042758

20200825 042823

"Over 50% of female lead households are on Govt assistance" JFL, so much for strong and independent.

"On average 39% of women receiving Aid to families with dependent children benefits were employed" gee that's a funny way of saying 61% of single mothers on welfare dont have a job and are having YOUR TAX DOLLARS raise Chad and Tyrones off spring.

If you pay taxes your money will go to these unemployed welfare goblins with Scores of Chad's offspring. You are no better than a fucking betabuxx raising Chad's kids himself.

If you're not NEETING or Working for cash (no taxes) in 2020 than what the fuck are you doing?

Well, it's not like we have a choice to not pay taxes, Einstein.

Based and high IQ. I haven’t paid my taxes since 2006.

"Just become homeless and die of hunger" theory.

If you breath, you're a Cuck.

View attachment 326072

View attachment 326073

"Over 50% of female lead households are on Govt assistance" JFL, so much for strong and independent.

"On average 39% of women receiving Aid to families with dependent children benefits were employed" gee that's a funny way of saying 61% of single mothers on welfare dont have a job and are having YOUR TAX DOLLARS raise Chad and Tyrones off spring.

If you pay taxes your money will go to these unemployed welfare goblins with Scores of Chad's offspring. You are no better than a fucking betabuxx raising Chad's kids himself.

If you're not NEETING or Working for cash (no taxes) in 2020 than what the fuck are you doing?
Women as a group are a burden on the welfare system their entire lives. The average woman in new zealand gets 150k$ from men during her life through the welfare system, in Sweden she gets 400k:feelsUnreal:
Taxpill

Modern taxation is ridiculous. This is what happens when you let lobbyists have influence in government. I've always believed taxation should follow the doctrine of "what benefits the collective, benefits the individual". Military defense, health care, public school, etc etc.

Imagine this, you're giving out money to planned parenthood, for women to get an abortion that was entirely their mistake. Only 1% of abortions are from rape, the rest are entirely their doing, this is injustice and unfair.

I never paid taxes thankfully, I worked under the table because I didn't have an OSHA license so I wasn't "officially" employed at my construction job.