Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you owned slaves

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Would you sell your 3 slightly above average looking ethnic female slaves so you could afford to buy a virgin 15 year old blonde giga Stacy as a slave?

yes why not, they not cultured anyway, so better looking flesh is most important

I wouldn't really own any foid slaves, tbh.

I wouldn't really own any foid slaves, tbh.
Why not?
She would be a literal sex slave and would be forced to marry you if she wanted freedom.

Why not?
She would be a literal sex slave and would be forced to marry you if she wanted freedom.

Well personally I wouldn't want a sex slave at all. In terms of a normal slave (ones for doing menial tasks etc) you would get the most utility out of a male slave, preferably a male eunuch.

Would you sell your 3 slightly above average looking ethnic female slaves so you could afford to buy a virgin 15 year old blonde giga Stacy as a slave?

yeah i would let them go i don't like the idea of slavery

this question agentmidwest YIKES!!!!!!!!!

I'm not into blondes. All of them have been complete cunts so I find them ugly now

Nah. I would rather have 3 slaves instead of one so they can do chores around the house faster:feelsokman::feelsthink:

There were pretty much no white slaves lmao

I'd have like, one good looking sex slave, and the rest male slaves for work.

There were pretty much no white slaves lmao
There were more white slaves in the Arab slave trade, than there were Blacks in the American slave trade, brought on Jewish ships. Keep coping.

There were more white slaves in the Arab slave trade, than there were Blacks in the American slave trade, brought on Jewish ships. Keep coping.
Any real statistics to back that up? It's not even a cope it's just history plus black slaves were extremely cheap

It’s a hypothetical question dude. Why so serious?

Cause i hate the fact i was raised to think i was a slave to allah similarly this applies

Were the 3 ethics virgins when I got them? Why no poll

Yes, after fulfilling some fetishes with them of course.

Well personally I wouldn't want a sex slave at all. In terms of a normal slave (ones for doing menial tasks etc) you would get the most utility out of a male slave, preferably a male eunuch.
Cringe, you just posted it.
Btw I don't want to have sex with anyone that doesn't consent.

Depends on the size of my house, if is small then yes if big then non as need more slaves to clean bigger house. Also to what extent can you abuse the slaves? If can abuse alot then maybe three better than one. Abuse one of the the three and use. It up for few years then next one as needed

yeah sure.
Blonde giggastacy is ideal

Would you sell your 3 slightly above average looking ethnic female slaves so you could afford to buy a virgin 15 year old blonde giga Stacy as a slave
I would sell myself into slavery for years to be freed and get a blonde Stacy gf

Absolutely. That’s a great deal imo.

A truecel would never sell them
Depends on the size of my house, if is small then yes if big then non as need more slaves to clean bigger house. Also to what extent can you abuse the slaves? If can abuse alot then maybe three better than one. Abuse one of the the three and use. It up for few years then next one as needed
Treat them as your property. But if you want gigaStacy to remain gigs Stacy then you have to make sure she stays healthy. With adequate food, water etc.

Treat them as your property. But if you want gigaStacy to remain gigs Stacy then you have to make sure she stays healthy. With adequate food, water etc.
that's true. I thinks it's worth it. unless the three slaves vary in age then that would be better as they would last longer. giga Stacy would expire by 30-35 even with good treatment and diet