Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you never watched spongebob, but wanted to, you will feel nostalgic to this song.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqC3enXlKT8&ab_channel=GHutchOrgan

When I was a kid, because my parents were giga Christian, they forbade me from watching spongebob.
However, I got to watch it secretly at my Auntie's house, so I never got to watch all the episodes fully before my parents came to pick me up.

so this song gave me nostalgia for something i never expereinced, and the part of the series I watched.
I feel like I missed out. Yet another thing, i couldn't experience that sexhavers who experienced this did.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqC3enXlKT8&ab_channel=GHutchOrgan

When I was a kid, because my parents were giga Christian, they forbade me from watching spongebob.
However, I got to watch it secretly at my Auntie's house, so I never got to watch all the episodes fully before my parents came to pick me up.

so this song gave me nostalgia for something i never expereinced, and the part of the series I watched.
I feel like I missed out. Yet another thing, i couldn't experience that sexhavers who experienced this did.

My mother is such a retard she always wants to watch spongebob

If you watch spongebob you re a fakecel confirmed

If you watch spongebob you re a fakecel confirmed
ok then I will watch.
I don't want to miss out on anymore sexhaver fun, mango.
I hate feeling bad here

Spongebob is AWESOME especially the old episodes