Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you never kissed ur crush in middleschool during chirstmas under the snow its over

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
She is your childhood friend , you both grew up together , went to the same schools , always played games after school in each others houses

Your parents are neighbors and bestfriends

You both hit puberty , the sudden rush of hormones wakes a sexual attraction towards each other

An attraction that materializes by a long kiss during christmas under the snow

423750-anime-couple-kiss-scarf-snow-winter.jpg

681b96221981e1d561b726e29a4d6b1f.jpg

a7ace396a9154c7e9bc6d8f70530ff3a.jpg

fe9bfe220a1172d56abeaab22ecaa171--anime-kiss-manga-anime.jpg

YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THE PUREST FORM OF LOVE , YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THE COLD VIRGIN LIPS OF YOUR CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND KISSING YOUR LIPS WHILE ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE AND YOU'RE BOTH COMFY IN YOUR ROOM 

ITS OVER

PURE LOVE OR DEATH

tfw no girl childhood friend

Pouuop depression threads warm my black heart.

tfw not even female friend since never

if you are born ugly it's over

Pouuop said:
She is your childhood friend , you both grew up together , went to the same schools , always played games after school in each others houses

You both hit puberty , the sudden rush of hormones wakes a sexual attraction towards each other

YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THE PUREST FORM OF LOVE , YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THE COLD VIRGIN LIPS OF YOUR CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND KISSING YOUR LIPS WHILE ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE AND YOU'RE BOTH COMFY IN YOUR ROOM 

ITS OVER

PURE LOVE OR DEATH

I had a female bestie in middle school and even highschool a d we still talk to this day (i m 22). I never thought about kissing her because she is like a legit 1/10 and I have 0 sexual attraction towards her. The girls probably feel the same towards me. How can I blame them is my sexual attractiveness is 0. Let s face it I would rather fck a hot bitch than an ugly friendly girl. It's the same for them. Fuck nature. Put a bullet in my head and let me get over it jesus christ.

Pouuop said:

ITS OVER

PURE LOVE OR DEATH

Heh, I kissed mine.