Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you never found a post it note saying "❤" or messages like "i like u" on your backpack in school/college or at work.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
This is one of the early things young foids will do to the classroom chad. Then they'll try to sit next to him the next time and ask for help and stuff.
I've seen it so many times throughout hs and college and it's suifuel because she already made the decision based on nothing but looks and will accept all kinds of crap behaviour to get hooked to chad dick.
R5y8hx9ifil01

tbh, that'd be really creepy if some chick did that at work or college. I'd think she has the brain of a 5 year old or was trolling

I knew a chadlite guy who would get a couple dozens anonymous valentine cards from foids on feb 14, but none of them dared approach him for some reason, lol. He was rather dumb too, prefered hanging out mostly with guys and ignored women until 18-19 yo.

tbh, that'd be really creepy if some chick did that at work or college. I'd think she has the brain of a 5 year old or was trolling
Yeah lmao, imagine trying to be mysterious via love notes over the age of six

Do people actually receive those?

A girl drew hearts in my year book in middle school

NOOOOOOO
if any girl is reading this it's not creepy and I want you to leave a "I like u" note on my desk
:cryfeels:

Only time I'd get notes is to pass them.

In 2nd grade I found a note saying "I don't want to be with you" on my desk after one of my classmates surreptitiously sent a note to this foid (pretending it was me) asking her to be my girlfriend. Does that count?

In 2nd grade I found a note saying "I don't want to be with you" on my desk after one of my classmates surreptitiously sent a note to this foid (pretending it was me) asking her to be my girlfriend. Does that count?
Counts as brutal
Also surreptitiously

I have never gotten a single IOI in school.

I remember in 5th grade when the high value males started getting gfs and were kissing on the schoolyard that was sui fuel when I think about it:feelscry:

I remember sadly hoping for one of these but never getting one in middle/high school :cryfeels:

Yes but not only as IOI. As in my school we usually give each other snacks with notes which can be ❤️ in some cases. Sometimes hot chocolate if the girl is determined but it's pain in the ass kek to wash the glass

My chadlite friend actually got those, I didn't though (obviously)

A girl drew hearts in my year book in middle school

BRO, YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GET BANNED, LOL. :feelskek::feelskek: THE KHHV crew is out in full force.Just look at how the ripped on my previous thread.Female attention=volcel despite not having sex with any females according to the majority of people here.

They can tell instantly, over if you do that ngl
Tbh I have a similar skill, I can tell which women are disgusting roasties before ever meeting them. :feelshmm::feelshmm:

This is one of the early things young foids will do to the classroom chad. Then they'll try to sit next to him the next time and ask for help and stuff.
I've seen it so many times throughout hs and college and it's suifuel because she already made the decision based on nothing but looks and will accept all kinds of crap behaviour to get hooked to chad dick.
View attachment 273556
Screenshot 20200608 121413 YouTube

People in school did not realize I exist. I even went as far as become a vp of a mostly foid filled honor society and months after attending every day I showed up late and they apprehended me at the door like someone who just trespassed the property and I had to tell them I am their vp and ive been in class the whole time. It was one of the lowest feelings Ive had. I remember being let in and being stared at then forgotten again. I simply didnt exist to anyone. Its not that I was completely quiet, I tried to be nice and part of things but literally no one would have noticed if I roped and stopped showing up. Ive been sent straight to old age. I cannot actually imagine what I would feel if someone wrote me anything in school. I saw it happen to other people.

All I know is that it's over.

You must be an oldcel to think foids still confess using sticky notes. These days girls aren't shy like they used to be and will DM on your social media like FB or instagram "wanna fuck?" whenever they feel like it.

I made fake love letters for my incel buddies in middle school to cheer them up.
It was retarded but the "preselection" effect actually worked for some time.

Some became obnoxious retards though, just because they thought some female was showing interest in them and that made them feel they're better than me.
Good "social experiments" all in all.

Nope, nowadays if a foid likes you she'll ask for your instagram or snapchat (something like that)
You must be an oldcel to think foids still confess using sticky notes. These days girls aren't shy like they used to be and will DM on your social media like FB or instagram "wanna fuck?" whenever they feel like it.
Eeexactly

Why would anyone mention that they've gotten love notes from a foid except to humblebrag and flex on "lower" incels? If it happened to you, just be happy that you're a "higher" incel and keep your mouth shut about it, at least here. The anti-bragging rule exists for a reason.

Wow I wonder why that never happened to me, they could probably sense my toxic personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back