Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you never asked a woman out, you're a volcel and should fuck off.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
As it says. I don't get it, how can you claim to can't have sex, if you never tried getting it? Males are the ones that usually make the first move if you can't even do that, it signals to a woman that not only are you ugly but also a huge pussy. Do you like not having sex or are you too much of a bitch to ask a woman out?

some things, you just know.

Just get accused of sexual harassment Theory

I wonder if I shoot myself straight to the face id die or not:feelstastyman:
So much coping. You deserve being an incel then you pussy. Stop complaining and just go jerk off or something since that all you can probably do anyway.

high IQ. I asked out dozens of foids during red pill phase years back. cause was retarded. volcel if haven't asked out at least a few

So, I guess shycels is part of volceldom?

ye that is legit risk for workercels but for hs, and maybe college cels less so.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
I missed my chance then.
Not that I was expecting to have any woman say yes.

Animated GIF
Make some money and go back to asia then. Why do you think you can compete with whites in america? Why would you stay?

I never tried and I regret it, I would do literally anything, ANYTHING, to go back 4-5 years ago

Cause my parents came here when I was young, would go back but can’t since I have no way to rn
some countries also make it very hard to get citizenship even if you have the ancestral ties

I never tried and I regret it, I would do literally anything, ANYTHING, to go back 4-5 years ago
high IQ. Better to try and fail than never try at all
Cause my parents came here when I was young, would go back but can’t since I have no way to rn
Fair enough. Get out when you can. America is a sinking ship.

already a citizen of America:feelsLSD:
if I successfully crypto max I will probably singapore or low tax country tax Haven max and swap out USA citizenship

legitimate question, is it worth calling foids to go out even at the risk of being shit?
be honest, "no" is not the worst thing that can happen when you are rejected

I genuinely can't think of any moment when I could have asked a woman out. Can't recall of any opportunity whatsoever.

I genuinely can't think of any moment when I could have asked a woman out. Can't recall of any opportunity whatsoever.
u can redpiller PUA max and cold approach

Dont know why but this thread smells like foid shit

legitimate question, is it worth calling foids to go out even at the risk of being shit?
be honest, "no" is not the worst thing that can happen when you are rejected
Most women will just reject you by saying they have a boyfriend or something. It's unlikely that anything serious will happen. My yrejection ended with her boyfrend and me getting into a fight. But overall if you don't risk it you won't get anything.

I'm not even given the chance to approach. If I would get closer, she'd walk away. If I try to start a conversation, I'd get an eye roll or a snarky/bitchy remark.

Pretending that ugly autistic dudes would get laid if they asked women out is retarded.

It's IT level logic.

Pretending that ugly autistic dudes would get laid if they asked women out is retarded.

It's IT level logic.
Especially if said autistic dudes have been mocked for the way they look by girls and even their own gender. OMEGAPEPEHANDS

not trying is pretty cucked

the brutal reality is that many of us are borderline autists who lack basic social skills and are too afraid to talk to girls, which is okay given the circumstances many of us grew up in, but if you don't try to fix things you'll be cucking yourself. Of course, for many it never began, for some that may be some hope, you will be a better judge

honestly i like getting rejected it gets me closer to just killing myself in minecraft

it signals to a woman that not only are you ugly but also a huge pussy. Do you like not having sex or are you too much of a bitch to ask a woman out?
A truecel is naturally weak. This is why I don't take gymcels or fatcels seriously.

What's your piont again?. Being pussy is bad? Like it's our fault or that it even remotly matters?. A prettyboy has the required advantage to be ripped. A truecel don't.

If you have to approach it's over though. Women do approach men they find attractive, contrary to the bluepill spouted by society and regurgitated in your original post.

If you know you are sub5, you don't need to approach, it never began for you

Or it could backfire and you get beaten up or exposed by the foid.

Agreed, I've approached more than I should've tbh.

On the brightside to approaching, whores will be more respectful (sometimes) in person, especially if she's by herself.

If she doesn't make the first move she's not attracted to you. And if girls do make the first move if it's only overweight girls then that means you're too ugly for a normal one.

i wonder if i jump off this sky scraper ill die

if I successfully crypto max I will probably singapore or low tax country tax Haven max and swap out USA citizenship
I think I’m gonna move to Singapore too. Currently also a ricecel in Burgerland and want to move to Asia but don’t want to move to China.

I have a mirror

Cope women make it clearly obvious when they like you. They will approach you and start a conversation

many a time one will never get to approach.

I don’t want to get done for harassment so I don’t approach outside of dating apps.

I wonder what happened to OP, if he really did rope or not

Last edited: