Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you missed out on college love, your life is truly over

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
A lot of people say "missing it out on teenage love is suicide fuel", but I think college is even more sad to miss out on. Yeah, it would have been nice to fuck girls in high school but college is truly prime-time.

Everyone is age 18 - 22 usually. More horny, more mature, less bratty than high-school age femoids.
College is pretty much degeneracy central. Have you seen American college movies FFS?
Parties, dorm-room fucking, drinking, all that shit

But the main thing comes down to this...female standards

- in college, noone cares if you're unemployed or working part-time as a fucking cashier. Everyone knows its a temporary gig while you are being educated to get a real job.

- girls know that they don't want to marry, they just want a companion during this rough time

AND THIS BRINGS ME TO MY PROBLEM.

I'm 23 now. Gotta be a big man now. I'm a NEET that lives with my parents. No girl will ever want to touch me with a 10-foot pole for that reason alone. Girls are all looking for guys with good careers who are ambitious and will be Investment Bankers in a few years. They all want to marry and settle. Not casual-date.

College is the prime-time to get femoids when they are still young and careless. Where all they want from you is good looks and the ability to have a good time.

Now if I go out into the world all the femoids are asking "would this man be a good father to my children?" or "will he be able to buy a house in a few years?". Shit like that. Ugh.

So there are even more BARRIERS TO ENTRY to dating girls.

Requirements to get girls in college:

- be good looking and tall
- be fun and partying and fun to be around

Requirements to get girls after college:

- be good looking and tall
- be fun and partying and fun to be around
- have a great job, a great career
- pretty much scream "I'm ready to get married and settle down"

LMAO, partying, fucking and drinking are going on but it's not as extreme as the movies.

Of course this is different for incels and those who are severely genetically challenged but maybe some hope here?

The average age people in Britain meet their life-long partner is 27, according to a new survey. The study, carried out by dating website Match.com, has found the average age women find 'the one' is 25, while for men it is slightly older at 28

TheVman said:
Highschool*

Yup high school defines your life. Like seriously OP didn't you pay attention in college all the frat guys and chads were like that since high school and all the incels remained incelshes they just were less visible because unlike high school you aren't forced to go out

Seemed like girls got dumber in college

rotting-alone said:
in college, noone cares if you're unemployed

wrong. Good luck going on dates or out partying if you don't have a source of income.

Its_OVER said:
LMAO, partying, fucking and drinking are going on but it's not as extreme as the movies.

Wrong. People party harder and do weird shit in real life.
Ever been to a states university?

Do you have Snapchat? Go watch their snap chats, watch guys “say do it for the states” and girls drop their panties and starting sucking cocks and making out with other chicks. You would know the reality of you went to uni and had Snapchat. Add your local frat to snap and look what they post on weekends

What is college love or teen love shit, all you need to do is marry a virgin religious wife that is loyal to you and that's enough lol. You didn't miss anything, but I understand you guys are a kuffar and it's impossible to find anything in this society and that's why I'm prolly leaving the west . Girls here are not reliougous and have big egos. Finding a virgin pure wife is just as good as teen love lol and even better since it's halal, So it's not over lol

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Do you have Snapchat? Go watch their snap chats, watch guys “say do it for the states” and girls drop their panties and starting sucking cocks and making out with other chicks. You would know the reality of you went to uni and had Snapchat. Add your local frat to snap and look what they post on weekends

it's not the norm though. That lifestyle is reserved for the popular, high-status kids. They're a vocal minority IMO

Tellem--T said:
What is college love or teen love shit, all you need to do is marry a virgin religious wife that is loyal to you and that's enough lol. You didn't miss anything, but I understand you guys are a kuffar and it's impossible to find anything in this society and that's why I'm prolly leaving the west . Girls here are not reliougous and have big egos. Finding a virgin pure wife is just as good as teen love lol and even better since it's halal, So it's not over lol

LMAO nice delusion bro. Tell me where in this world you will find a deeply religous virgin girl that is still hot and properly functioning in society.

If she's a deeply religious version, 99.99% chance she's from a Southern state and is a fucking redneck who wants to maintain a farm for a living.

If she's hot, ambitous, and is a Senior Account Manager at a corporate office chances are she's not a virgin.

You can go to some Muslim countries and find a virgin, yes. BUT she will be some mega-oppressed brainless oaf that wears a tent everyday and just isn't fun to be around because she's so shy and shut-in like a bitch.

We live in a world where female virginity ----> undesirable traits

Female Virgins in this world:

- deeply religious, oppressed (Muslim countries)
- underdeveloped oonga boongas (African tribes with no premarital sex)
- the Christian ones are probably ugly and have no ambition

Desirable traits in girls:

- hot as fuck
- actually fun to be around. Knows how to smoke weed or drink beer and play games.
- dresses hot in public, not like a 60 yr old Librarian. Knows how to wear short skirts, heels, low-cut tops, all that stuff.
- actually has a brain too, works at a decent company with a decent job

^ And a girl with the above traits sure as shit WON'T be a virgin

So tell me, boyo, how do you find a DESIRABLE female virgin in this world?? It's not possible, I think. But if you have an explanation I'd like to here it.

Tellem--T said:

legit. All these sluts are trash anyway. Are we really missing out?

You are right. Im you but older i guess... and i dont live with my parents... yet.
After college everything is over. Who would fuck a 28 y.o. kissless ugly socially retarded unemployed virgin?
And my college years were my worst years, no doubt about it. Watching everybody getting what i cant have over and over and over destroyed my sould and left just sadness and hate. My moment come and past, and now im just waiting for the moment to end it all.
I really undertand you OP. My personality is just a bunch of missed experiences during highschool and college.
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF :,(

rotting-alone said:
LMAO nice delusion bro. Tell me where in this world you will find a deeply religous virgin girl that is still hot and properly functioning in society.

If she's a deeply religious version, 99.99% chance she's from a Southern state and is a fucking redneck who wants to maintain a farm for a living.

If she's hot, ambitous, and is a Senior Account Manager at a corporate office chances are she's not a virgin.

You can go to some Muslim countries and find a virgin, yes. BUT she will be some mega-oppressed brainless oaf that wears a tent everyday and just isn't fun to be around because she's so shy and shut-in like a bitch.

- hot as fuck
- actually fun to be around. Knows how to smoke weed or drink beer and play games.
- dresses hot in public, not like a 60 yr old Librarian. Knows how to wear short skirts, heels, low-cut tops, all that stuff.

So tell me, boyo, how do you find a DESIRABLE female virgin in this world?? It's not possible, I think. But if you have an explanation I'd like to here it.

Alhamdullah since I'm a muslim I can find a virgin religious muslim girl in a muslim community or even better third world country inshallah. You see there are females out there that will love their husbands for the sake of Allah, that's why having a women of faith is important she will fear god and not cuck you. And also religious women in islam all wear hijab and cover their themselves too avoid lusts from other men so there are most likely pure compared to other religious women.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

I go to a state uni right now, craziest thing I've seen was probably some guy chugging a vat of jungle juice then jumping from a 10ft ledge to smash a table. Definitely not on the level of chit like Animal House or Project X.

lmaoing at your life if you watch movies and think they represent reality and not a satirical exaggeration.

fukmylyf said:
Tellem--T said:
legit. All these sluts are trash anyway. Are we really missing out?

The key word is love, if you can find any girl to love you than it doesn't matter what you missed as a child, but she has to be a virgin or only had a partner or two in the past, but virgin is a must. All these wee men have been fucking since middle school and that desentizes love and makes them shaytaan. That's why finding a virgin girl who hasn't been desensitized is crucial for love and she has to be religious and fear god to not cuck you. And islam is the religion that has the most people that are truly linked with their religion. I mean you have Christianity but they don't follow the teachings Christ or the bible the church cucked the religion. Alcohol is forbidden in Christianity but some churches drink win inside the church

Nobody cares about your job or income situation, unless you're running status game which is probably not applicable for anyone here.

Females especially don't care, they don't even understand.

Job/Money is only a factor if the female wants a long-term relationship/children, and if you're on this board, you should know better than to fall into those traps.

You ugly kids busting your ass for your STEM degrees are being scammed more than anyone.

nosiB said:
lmaoing at your life if you watch movies and think they represent reality and not a satirical exaggeration.

LMAOing at retards that never actually went to college or didn't infiltrate normie hangouts.

I was an incel all throughout college and sometimes I would hitchhike with Chad friends. I can confirm that I saw movie-like shit happening. Attending a conference where a bunch of 19-yr olds spend 3 days in a hotel...I saw Chad fuck 2 girls at once in a threesome. I saw a girl pass out outside a nigthclub cocained to her roastie neck.

Just because you were too high-inhib to be a stealth-operator incel doesn't mean I was like that.

And who fucking cares if it's not mega-crazy all the time? Incidents like that are probably 1/100 instances that occur. The 99 others are probably just typical getting drunk and fucking in your dorm...which is still heavenly compared to fucking in most other contexts.

Grotesque said:
Nobody cares about your job or income situation, unless you're running status game which is probably not applicable for anyone here.

Females especially don't care, they don't even understand.

Job/Money is only a factor if the female wants a long-term relationship/children, and if you're on this board, you should know better than to fall into those traps.

you still need a job though, right? To pay for dates, going out, etc? I don't see how any incels can be successful with females if they're unemployed in college. Seems like a minimum requirement...

rotting-alone said:
And who fucking cares if it's not mega-crazy all the time? Incidents like that are probably 1/100 instances that occur. The 99 others are probably just typical getting drunk and fucking in your dorm...which is still heavenly compared to fucking in most other contexts.

that's the point dude. It's exaggerated.

fukmylyf said:
you still need a job though, right? To pay for dates, going out, etc? I don't see how any incels can be successful with females if they're unemployed in college. Seems like a minimum requirement...
I suppose you need a few bucks to go eat and go movies and shit, but you don't need wagebux for that.

If a female demands you pay for fancy shit, I've got bad news...

Its_OVER said:
I go to a state uni right now, craziest thing I've seen was probably some guy chugging a vat of jungle juice then jumping from a 10ft ledge to smash a table. Definitely not on the level of chit like Animal House or Project X.

State uni here too. Nothing overtly crazy.

A lot of my friends are incel, or are non-virgin normies (who don't have sex).

Just lol at me for thinking it would get better at college

Tellem--T said:

Thought about this tbh. Its the solution with the least probability of being cucked. The problem is i'm so far removed from the culture and i'm mental, marriage would feel forced

Tellem--T said:

Wallahi it's so over for the west. Inshallah when we are sent jannah, we will recieve 72 pure virgin females to ourselves while roasties will burn forever in jahannam. Takbir.

rotting-alone said:

- hot as fuck

It's shocking that you are 23 you really think like a teenage boy. I'm not surprised that you are a NEET that lives with his parents and this is coming from a NEET himself.

i mean no truer words have been spoken on this forum, exactly fucking this.

im slightly older than you and yeah, chicks within our age group are all about careers progression, money, vacation at expensive foreign resorts and other perks of adult life, which you have to work for.

if you are neet it instantly rings a bell that there's something wrong with you, no normal guys in his mid 20s is neet'ing.

getting good job is step 1 for us at this point to escape, otherwise we are fucked brother.

Just rope if you missed out on kindergarten love.

dr-problematic said:
i mean no truer words have been spoken on this forum, exactly fucking this.
im slightly older than you and yeah, chicks within our age group are all about careers progression, money, vacation at expensive foreign resorts and other perks of adult life, which you have to work for.
if you are neet it instantly rings a bell that there's something wrong with you, no normal guys in his mid 20s is neet'ing.
getting good job is step 1 for us at this point to escape, otherwise we are fucked brother.

What I meant tbh was having a GOOD job. In college, I was still employed as a general labourer at a warehouse so I had money for dates/drinks...just no dates to actually spend it on. And it was okay to have that job, because every guy in college is just educating himself for something bigger.

But what I mean is, you cant be someone who graduated from college and is a NEET or a fucking 'forklift driver'. No girl is into that stuff. She wants a man with a good job.

What I mean is the barriers of entry are HIGHER. We missed a time where women had less standards.

NeverSubmit said:
It's shocking that you are 23 you really think like a teenage boy. I'm not surprised that you are a NEET that lives with his parents and this is coming from a NEET himself.

Explain to me what part of my post is thinking like a teenage boy. Bold and underline it if you have to, lol.

I'm fucking up right now in uni, I'm 21 and still a kissless virgin while everyone around me is having sexual experiences.

Your life is over in the regard that you will never be able to permanently find love or even sex, but you can still break out of being a KHV way after college is finished.