Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you missed out on college love, it's fucking over...

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Just took a GIGANTIC HIT to whatever hope I had left in me.

I didn't date in college because I was ugly and socially retarded. But for the past while, I've been looksmaxxing and fashionmaxxing. I legit think I'm passably datable now. Maybe 6/10 and can chase my looksmatch or below.

I'm 22 and out of college but I still live with my parents because I can't afford an apartment in the city with all of my student debt.
I went on reddit to ask for tips...and what did I get? NO GIRL wants to date a guy that lives with this parents...like...what the fuck.

In college, being poor and living with your parents is totally okay. After graduating, not only do you have to be attractive/interesting...you have to be TOTALLY ESTABLISHED.

Imagine this fucking pain...everyone around me has kissed and had sex from age 17-21 when they had no care in the world.
And now here I am, 22, out of college and in the job market. I can't even date until I get a massive promotion and move out? That's a new requirement I have to check off? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

To collegecels...please please please try your damned hardest to date. Keep fighting.

To highschoolcels...TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR YOUNGER YEARS.

These are the words of wisdom I can give you, as a college graduate who's life is so fucked up.

Too late for me. Graduation in <1 month.

Legit. Nothing worse than missing out on young love. I would gladly spend the rest of my adult life in a Soviet gulag or Auschwitz tier concentration camp if it meant I could go back and experience teenage love and sex.

I will do you proud OP, I will try my hardest while I can. Although I fear it won't change anything.

Cope. College love is just a continuation of high school love. You NEED high school sex or you CANNOT function

Cope. College love is just a continuation of high school love. You NEED high school sex or you CANNOT function

College love is better than high school love, for various reasons. Everyone has thier own opinion though. I just think it's totally reasonable to be a KHHV in high school and then pursue love in college. But to each his own.

In college:

- you are older and thus can buy alcohol and go to bars without worry, which are social hotzones
- you live on residence sometimes, and that means pure privacy while you fuck
- girls are older and thus have had time to develop. They've grown into their tits and legs.

This is a very true post. Like how do you even meet women post college? At bars? Nothing but roasties there. Brutal tbh.

I dont care when I get love, I just NEED IT NOW.

No woman wants to date an UGLY guy who lives with his parents. If you were attractive, women would be buying you stuff. The whole status and money concepts only come into the equation when you are simply not enough to make a bitch interested. That's when you have to make up for your lack of looks by expanding on other areas of your life.

By the way, love doesn't exist. The sensation of love is caused by a chemistry reaction in your brain. I get the same feeling every time I overindulge on saturated fats. That being said, college love is a myth. I guarantee you that normies who have girlfriends on campus are getting cucked. I spend most of my day among them, it's not uncommon for me to overhear a norman's complaint about his girlfriend's weird behavior. Those guys are not having it easier either, and they're clueless about what's going on.

If you're ugly, no woman will ever "love" you. You'll never have her 100%. The relationship will be only slightly warm. She'll never think about you 24/7 or will be in completely terror of your leaving her for someone else. A woman knows whether she's the best you can do or not, and when you're ugly she's automatically confident that the prospect of your finding someone better is slim at best.

As ugly men, we've been cheated out of any value. It's not impossible to get pussy or relationships if you're ugly, but you'll have to work your ass off to get it. And I don't think the reward is worth it.

Additional prerequisites in order to get a relationship post grad:

- Car
- Job
- Social circle
- Residence

College love is just orgies,

You mean middle/highschool love