Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you miss out on dating and sex in your HS/College years you will be FROZEN in time and unable to fit into normal society. Oldcel PSA for teencels.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
As you get older say 25+ you are now expected by society to MAN UP. Meaning the time to Party/Slay is over and now you have to become that old reliable betabux husband. Of course for the NT/Normies this isn't as bad because they had their run of dating and sex with women and have fond memories of their HS/College years. So they can turn into that husband/father provider role in a easy transition.

For an incel however it is not the case. You know deep in your mind that whoever you marry HAD those experiences that you missed out. She fucked guys in HS/College, dated a bunch of different guys, went to all these great parties, had validation up the ass on Social Media. She has BEEN THERE and DONE THAT when you haven't BEEN THERE and DONE THAT, but it's too late now.

What will happen is she will get pregnant and now you will be the #1 provider for her. And to make it even worse your daughter will have the same experiences that YOU missed out on. Your son will most likely be incel like you however. So if you have a daughter you are working your ass off for them who had those fun times and you are just wage slaving away what else is left of your miserable life.

My warning for youngcels is this. Do WHATEVER you have to do to ascend or you will end up like me. A 35yo man thinking that he can still have a SLAY run and has no desire whatsoever to grow up. I CANT grow up until I have some experiences with women. I am FROZEN in time. I am a 35yo man with the mentality of a 15yo HS kid. You need to sacrifice your fucking life to have a good College Experience for you guys who are still young. Do whatever it takes to ascend. Take out a bunch of student loans, rack up credit car debt, do whatever you have to do to looksmax before it is too late.

Here I am a 35 fucking year old man still dreaming and having fantasy's that I can have a little glimpse of what I missed out on.

If I could only go back 20 years and be 15 again oh how I would do it differently. I would use hardcore Steroids, get a risky Motorcycle, get Tattoos, I would just go fucking crazy and let me tell you youngcels this 4-8 years of being popular in HS/College is better than 80+ years of being INCEL, hell just 3 months of being NT/Normie and dating and having sex is better than 80+ years of life being a NEET/LDAR with poindexter hobbies.

This is why people put themselves 100,000+ into student loan debt. Its because Life Sucks after College is over. So to them the debt is worth it. You only have this opportunity ONCE in your life. Do not end up like me and have a regret that you will never forget.

This is why I think you should use the betabux angle to pump and dump (pretend you'll be betabux but don't actually do it).

It's over for me, I dropped out of high school so I can't go to college now...

the agepill DESTROYED me

I'm going to run Peter Pan game.

Houellebecq knows all about the agepill.

Sure. It’s been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That’s how it is.

Get a mcjob where high school foids work. Become manager. Plow high school coworkers.

I’m 37. This couldn’t be truer. There is nothing I want more than to go back in time, be a slayer in HS & College, and then die at the age of 23.

Instead I am condemned to rot for another 40+ years as a wageslave incel. When I walk down the street I see teenage chads slaying teenage stacies. I know I will never have those memories.

I just wish I had the balls to rope.

Oldcel pill is the most brutal of all pills, because even if you escape inceldom you are not ascending into being a young slayer - you are ascending into a betabux situation because women at that age are not interested in partying anymore and fucking around.

I’m 37. This couldn’t be truer. There is nothing I want more than to go back in time, be a slayer in HS & College, and then die at the age of 23.

Instead I am condemned to rot for another 40+ years as a wageslave incel. When I walk down the street I see teenage chads slaying teenage stacies. I know I will never have those memories.

I just wish I had the balls to rope.

Yep pretty much agreed. If you were an involuntary neet in your twenties & Incel your whole life anything you do now is out of time so you're destined in always playing catch up.
Oldcel pill is the most brutal of all pills, because even if you escape inceldom you are not ascending into being a young slayer - you are ascending into a betabux situation because women at that age are not interested in partying anymore and fucking around.

Too true.

Yep pretty much agreed. If you were an involuntary neet in your twenties & Incel your whole life anything you do now is out of time so you're destined in always playing catch up.

I’ve never been NEET. Always been a fairly high achiever thanks to high IQ. Doesn’t matter though - foids literally do not care one bit about achievements, intelligence or personality. They care about FACE AND HEIGHT.

Pretty much every chad I’ve ever known has been a low IQ underachiever, often a NEET thug.

OP has negative IQ. Incel? Marrying? What the fuck are you talking about?

Cope. If you went back you would still be as incel as you are now. :blackpill:

This thread is sticky worthy. Brilliant stuff, OP.

Although, the sad reality for many is that no matter how hard they try, they will not experience those necessary formative sexual experiences.

age pill is a reality, our designated time for youth, is only temporary...

I'd rather be a 35 chad than 20 years and not chad.

What make you think that if you went back in time if would be any different ? You seem to forget that face and height is almost everything, you could go back in time and be ugly for all we know.

Should be stickied. Get your ass up YOUNGCELS. The sooner you start the easier it'll be and the higher your chances that you succeed.

I'd rather be a 35 chad than 20 years and not chad.

What make you think that if you went back in time if would be any different ? You seem to forget that face and height is almost everything, you could go back in time and be ugly for all we know.

Cause I have a better understanding of what women want now. If I could of used roids, got tats, got a motorcycle, my chances would of drastically improved for getting pussy. And I had a full head of hair then which I lack now. Yes I can still do these things but i'm 35 and bald. If I was juicing at 15 my face might of developed more. Look at Jeff Seid.

Cause I have a better understanding of what women want now. If I could of used roids, got tats, got a motorcycle, my chances would of drastically improved for getting pussy. And I had a full head of hair then which I lack now. Yes I can still do these things but i'm 35 and bald. If I was juicing at 15 my face might of developed more. Look at Jeff Seid.

Cope, it's all about face and height.

true but honestly i don't give a fuck anymore about missing out, i just want one real shot

I understand that.

That's why now that I'm finishing college I'm going to give it my all to run social circle game.

Because I understand once I leave here there will never be a social circle to game again.

Get your ged. Then go to college and take as much loans as you can. Move to Asia after graduation. Or, ldar

Notice how all pedos, hebos and epebos are virgins at an old age, it's because in high school they were supposed to have sex with fellow teen girls, but if they dont have sex during that stage of their lives they'll be stuck with that attraction forever.

it's been over a year and me and everyone else still posting here is exactly in the same situation.
Time is a very bad measurement for success with all this incel stuff. Instant results is what should be measured.

Agepill kills me every time :cryfeels:

Same here. Even though I'm non-NT, my 15-year-old self with the knowledge I have now would do good IMO, especially because that would be in like 2004 before the internet we know now. I would looksmaxx and athletemaxx and also use game and other methods. I would still be competing against some local Chads who would mog me but at the same time, I would mog the clueless normies without any game or style which would land me some naive 6/10-ish young woman who hasn't been with dozens of Chad's yet. There's no chance I would be an incel with this knowledge if I went through 2004-2012 again. From 2012 on things would probably start going bad but by then I wouldn't care and maybe I would even be married already who knows.

Last edited:
Get a mcjob where high school foids work. Become manager. Plow high school coworkers.
where you at brah

come back to yell at people for not eating breakfast

This is why I think you should use the betabux angle to pump and dump (pretend you'll be betabux but don't actually do it).
Implying you can even do that

Forget about the social narrative. You weren't even in the game from the beginning, why bother joining now?

Absolutely true. If you miss teen sex you are PERMANENTLY psychologically damaged. You CANNOT recover.

Thanks for the suicide fuel. I'm 29 :feelsrope:

You gentlemen lack vision. We were never supposed to be loved by women. It was over when our genes were joined in our mother foid womb. We had no chance. The only escape we have is to fill the holes in our mind with copes.

This pill is hard to swallow and even harder to digest

This was a good read ngl, i'm happy somebody revived this thread.

Man this scares me. I have 3 more years of college, but as a 3/10 what can you even do?
This was a good read ngl, i'm happy somebody revived this thread.

If I went back in time nothing would change. I’d still be a ugly Manlet

You gentlemen lack vision. We were never supposed to be loved by women. It was over when our genes were joined in our mother foid womb. We had no chance. The only escape we have is to fill the holes in our mind with copes.
high iq and hiroshima nagasaki dresden black pilled

Same here. Even though I'm non-NT, my 15-year-old self with the knowledge I have now would do good IMO, especially because that would be in like 2004 before the internet we know now. I would looksmaxx and athletemaxx and also use game and other methods. I would still be competing against some local Chads who would mog me but at the same time, I would mog the clueless normies without any game or style which would land me some naive 6/10-ish young woman who hasn't been with dozens of Chad's yet. There's no chance I would be an incel with this knowledge if I went through 2004-2012 again. From 2012 on things would probably start going bad but by then I wouldn't care and maybe I would even be married already who knows.
Roasties also didn’t have tinder back then. No dating apps would increase our options by a lot

Oldcel here. I can confirm all of this. The pain of having no good memories of love or affection or fun or sex or social involvement is fucking unbearable. It keeps me awake at night. It makes me hate the world.
4-8 years of being popular in HS/College is better than 80+ years of being INCEL

This is the truth. I’d rather be chad and die at the age of 25 than have any other life.

And to make it even worse your daughter will have the same experiences that YOU missed out on. Your son will most likely be incel like you however. So if you have a daughter you are working your ass off for them who had those fun times and you are just wage slaving away what else is left of your miserable life.
Lol the life of incel, so either I have a daughter or son id regret it either way, now if I dont have kids, what the hell am I suppose to live for? :feelsrope:

wasted youth. i wish i had read this post 10 years ago. it's over. only rope left to me.

Sad but true. I regret studying hard and being serious in my younger years, since I should have at least attempted to fuck around instead. Would still be a manlet, but at least I would still have a head of hair and who knows low inhibition-maxxing might have done the trick. Plus the social connections can more than offset a ridiculous amount of hard work a successful person would have to do. Now I can never go back in time.

Also when you're a teen, you can at most be charged as a minor so that's the best time to try to fuck as much as you can. Now as a middle age man you step one inch out of line and everything you ever worked hard for, your business, your properties, everything you built up gets destroyed.

I am working on a multi-pronged solution though -- augmented reality video games and robotics. Imagine if you can play back an ideal hentai scenario and feel young again. Right now only a few hentai video games are breaching the realm of endless possibilities.

Its over after lonely teen years. Fucked or cucked