Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you manage to get a GF, how can you even enjoy your other copes?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been thinking about relationships alot and the pros and cons of them. How can a guy even enjoy his hobbies or copes when he has a GF? I haven't had a television since 15 years ago. I love the peace and quiet with no indoctrination device telling me what to buy in the background, tell lie vision. Constantly on, and i know for a fact that foids love TVs. Both my brothers GFs have the TV on 24/7 in the background. They even fall asleep to it. I hate the sound of it, the blue light etc. My house is kinda small, so i know for a fact that i would hear the TV when i'm on my computer. I wouldn't even want to be inside the house with the TV on, that's how much i hate it. I would love to have human physical contact, it's healthy but i would never be able to relax anymore if i had to listen to a TV every single second when i'm at home. How can people even bear with it? Foids are the biggest consumers of media so they need to have a TV.

I do not know, because I never had a girlfriend to begin with.

just turn off the tv bro

Even if you get GF she will leave you in a few months

You would get used to it and it would be like background noise. TV is the least of our problems.

won’t be a problem for me due to being a truecel

I get bored of all my hobbies very quickly these days. I think I'm at the age where my brain is telling me to stop wasting time and reproduce/start a family. Sadly my brain did not evolve during social media and the exponential rise of gynocentricity/hypergamy.

just turn off the tv bro
It would probably be the same as turning off the electric switch for foids lol. They would panic, not knowing what to do when their indoctrination device is turned off.

It would probably be the same as turning off the electric switch for foids lol. They would panic, not knowing what to do when their indoctrination device is turned off.
true

I get bored of all my hobbies very quickly these days. I think I'm at the age where my brain is telling me to stop wasting time and reproduce/start a family. Sadly my brain did not evolve during social media and the exponential rise of gynocentricity/hypergamy.
Yea i feel the same but still, i would never be able to relax anymore, even if i just "lived" in the house doing nothing with a TV in the background.

Even if you get GF she will leave you in a few months
Normies go through a lot of dry spells and for extended periods of time. Even it's hard for them to get into relationships.

I think they don't really need hobbies when they've got a gf, we seek out hobbies for ways to kill time but for those guys the gf leaves him satisfied even when she's been nagging he would still rather be with her and getting sex sometimes than some sexless loser getting no pussy and relying on other copes to keep busy.
This. My Dad had a wife, two kids, house and a stable income at my age.

Last edited:
we'd just fuck all day or go on 'adventures'. I only cope because i HAVE TO COPE with the fact that i lost the genetic lottery and thus ill never get a girlfriend.

Yea i feel the same but still, i would never be able to relax anymore, even if i just "lived" in the house doing nothing with a TV in the background.
Ah, what I'm saying is, having a gf would open the door to doing a lot of things I think. Traveling together, going places together, going for walks etc. I think part of why I can't maintain interest in hobbies is that my brain wants me to be doing them with someone else.

Have you stil wasted 12 years or is longer now?

If my shitty never gonna happen fantasies are true I would assume she'd be open to try my games and I would teach her, my arms wrapped around her and hands on her hands while she has the controller and I guide her. Unfortunately it never began.:feelsUgh::cryfeels::feelscry: