Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you manage to ascend, to never forget who you treated

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
If you do manage to ascend and become good looking, never ever forget how you were treated.

yes. A great example is a cuck like brendio, who went on some leftist youtube show representing incels. He got a gf and was shitting on inkwels, and then got cucked so badly to the point of him having to post attempted suicide videos every once in a while for attention. He forgot his place and how people treated him.

He seems to be able to integrate well with normies and he is seen on multiple occasions on Youtube socializing with normies.
100% a fakecel. Can hold long conversations on podcasts with normies and goes out to meet normies. Was just fat all along and is NT.
Mocked actual incels before he got banned , he should never be welcomed back.
Agree. After I mocked him he thought he could one up me by calling me a kike. Jfl, being a kike is infinitely better than what he is. A cucked loser who posts suicide videos every so often for attention.

I ain't magically gonna become a Chad, but I'll never forget you boyos :feelsaww:

Will never forget those who treated me like shit just because of my looks

there is no chance of ascension

The fact that the fakecel that kept putting others down and begging for sympathy in his post history and now is out there probably socialmaxxing with normies is crazy. Seems like the incels he mocked are not active. So while they probably rot currently as they did years ago , this fakecel is out there going out to all sorts of social conventions with normies. It is insulting to see a fakecel constantly beg for victim points by claiming to commit suicide all the time when there is actual incels here who already committed suicide without us knowing.
He lost weight and looked normal. Fatcels who never been skinny before are fakecels.