Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you magically had a son what would you want him to be like?

what would you want your son to be

• incel, I could relate with him more and he wouldn't be cancer like normies/Chads

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • normie, at least he can fit in

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Chad, only the best for my son

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Lets say you could magically chose your kids traits and that you somehow had a kid. Would you make him like yourself or would you let him ascend by giving him non incel traits? Would you be okay adding another Chad into the world or would you curse him with inceldom? I'm curious what your attitude towards this would be.

Chad so he can bring girls home for daddy.

Chad so he can bring girls home for daddy.
I was going to say that would be gross but if that happened to me I would jump on it so fast. Kind of gross though to think your kids dick has been in the same pussy your dick is in.

I was going to say that would be gross but if that happened to me I would jump on it so fast. Kind of gross though to think your kids dick has been in the same pussy your dick is in.
My kids would literally come form my balls. Might be gross for him but not for me.

Why would I want my offspring to live anything remotely close to the life I live now?

neither of the choices. a killing machine.

because you would be adding more Chads to the world

tbhtbh
So if you had the chance to turn into a chad you would deny it because you are adding more chads to the world?

So if you had the chance to turn into a chad you would deny it because you are adding more chads to the world?
no but thats because it doesn't hurt my chances. At the end of the day the unselfish way to go would be make him a Chad so tbh its the better choice anyway

I would want him to be as miserable as me

I would want a girl so i can keep in her room forever and make her feel what it’s like to be an incel

I'd get him an arranged marriage for sure