Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you love your mother you are a cuck

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Your mother was once a chad loving foid. There was a 20-30% your mother cheated on your father. Your mother probably never loved your father and refused him sex. Your mother probably fucked chad before "settling" for your father to satisfy her baby rabies. Your father is a wagecuck and betabuxx.
Your mom never loved you. She loved the attention you gave her, the future meal ticket, the status you gave her among her friends.
Your mother despises you for being the genetic scum that you are. Who wants to be the parent of an incel?

You are a failure.

If you love your mom you are a cuck.
Nobody loves you
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Mine were refugees lol

Mine were refugees lol
They used your birth to guarantee themselves residency. It is over for you. You are simply a means to an ends.

They used your birth to guarantee themselves residency. It is over for you. You are simply a means to an ends.
it works different in Canada, they were allowed stay following war in the country they came from.

They met in Canada I believe and etc etc, I was born.

Your mother is a whore just like all women.

Your mom never loved you. She loved the attention you gave her, the future meal ticket, the status you gave her among her friends.
Your mother despises you for being the genetic scum that you are. Who wants to be the parent of an incel?

This right here. 'foids love to show off their kids before puberty but after that if you aren't a Chad they just berate you for not being Chad. And if you have a Chad brother, suicide fuel when you see how he is treated vs you. Anybody here can probably relate to these facts.

Being a NEET is subtle form of payback.

You're an extension of her love/genes, of course mothers will muster up the effort to look after or love their kids. Some marriages go down the drain because mothers prioritise their children's over their husband's. Like men, they too want their genes to live on.

Your mother is a whore just like all women.

This right here. 'foids love to show off their kids before puberty but after that if you aren't a Chad they just berate you for not being Chad. And if you have a Chad brother, suicide fuel when you see how he is treated vs you. Anybody here can probably relate to these facts.

High IQ

You're an extension of her love/genes, of course mothers will muster up the effort to look after or love their kids. Some marriages go down the drain because mothers prioritise their children's over their husband's. Like men, they too want their genes to live on.
<- High IQ

Both my parents are bad people. I can't say I love either of them, but I need them to prosper so I can more effectively LDAR and plan my ascension to the next life.Therefore I will be on whichever of their sides provides me the most money and care. I can't burn either bridge. Even though I'd probably find instinctive mental and emotional ease in their death since they've given me so much trauma from an abusive childhood.

My mom is a former Stacy and my dad is a former Chadlite. So yeah.

This

I hate foids that hate me, and this is almost all woman include my systers, but mother don't hate me, she is probably the only foid that like me, if it is because of genes or whatever I don't care, I take care of those who don't treat me as a subhuman

Everyone's a cuck.

My mother is the only Person i truly care and love. Also the only Person where i felt remorse after i hitted her, because of side effects from pills.

Funny enough, I think this post actually has some validity.

It's true to most people, and we can spot specifical cases, but my mom is different (I know it sounds bluepilled). If I was to marry, I would pick a crazy woman like her.

I just got finished cussing her out

None of that describes her, so I guess I got lucky.

my mom friendzoned me long time ago

My father was a beta provider for my stacy mother :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

my father refused to marry without prenup and then left her, he was blackpilled as fuck.

If your mother truely loved you she would personally save you from inceldom

true
you're deluded if you think your parents are outside the sexual market
them caring for you doesn't make them better than the rest of the world - that's what everyone does, it's illegal to do otherwise
'muh mommy' is 100% emotions, 0% logic

:yes:
Everyone's a cuck.
:yes:

Low IQ thread tbh

Your mother was once a chad loving foid. There was a 20-30% your mother cheated on your father. Your mother probably never loved your father and refused him sex. Your mother probably fucked chad before "settling" for your father to satisfy her baby rabies. Your father is a wagecuck and betabuxx.

You are a failure.

If you love your mom you are a cuck.
Nobody loves you
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
this forum is fun but sometimes so full of fools that know nothing of life and women...

moms are awesome
my mom is awesome and I love her

all the "trailer trash" whores you see on social media and hate do not represent the population

this forum is fun but sometimes so full of fools that know nothing of life and women...

moms are awesome
my mom is awesome and I love her

all the "trailer trash" whores you see on social media and hate do not represent the population
she cares bc shes your mom she wouldnt if she wasnt