Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you look ugly in the mirror it’s extra over

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
People look better in mirrors than in photos and irl. Remember that. Remember, that that as subhuman as you look in the mirror, in real life you look EVEN WORSE. That’s why I always stare at my feet and have very likely developed kyphosis because of that. :feelsbadman:

People look better in mirrors than in photos and irl. Remember that. Remember, that that as subhuman as you look in the mirror, in real life you look EVEN WORSE. That’s why I always stare at my feet and have very likely developed kyphosis because of that. :feelsbadman:
I removed the mirror in my bathroom, I haven't seen myself in about a year, Everytime I look at the mirror, I get instantly depressed mang.

I used to have a samsung device that had face unlock, but it wasn't like modern day phones were it didn't show your face when you unlocked your device. Everytime you unlocked your device it made it sad, i didn't realize it at first but no I know why I was depressed most days.

Mirror is more realistic, you can see your flaws more clearly than a photo (pores, spots, wrinkles etc.) Photos can make you look worse because of the lighting or a retared facial expression that the camera captured that would only last for a second in real life.