Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you look shit in pictures its over.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Foids these days look at your pics more than your real face. If youre pics are ugly its over. Today you need to look good in EVERY occasion, EVERY angle, EVERY time of day. Even if youre sick and dehydrated you have to look good ALWAYS.

I look like shit everywhere. Indeed it's over.

I look like a dead animal on pictures, it's over.

It is over for me. For sure.

I beg my parents not to take pictures of me. But they don’t care. Why can’t the same logic apply to them that it does when we’re not allowed to take pictures of others in public?

(I don’t take pictures of other people in public, so I’d prefer people not take pictures of me.)

I look the same in pictures as I do in real life; a subhuman rat

Bro your mom looks like shit because she is really fat :feelsahh:

Even shit looks better than me in pictures
Never began

Why am I so ugly?

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

taking selfies with front camera is pure suifuel

If you are ugly from any angle, you are ugly.

I look OK if I put in some efforts. but if I just open a camera and take a pic i look horrible.

There are a ton of things that can affect how you look in pictures that have nothing to do with your own physical body

Angle
Lighting
Lens distortion
Photo composition
Filters

To name a few

This is why getting professional photos taken will be your best bet for not looking subhuman in pictures. If you have every single thing going for you--if you've gone out of your way to get a professional photographer with professional equipment to take photos of you--and you're still subhuman, it's over, the problem is you.

Foids these days look at your pics more than your real face. If youre pics are ugly its over. Today you need to look good in EVERY occasion, EVERY angle, EVERY time of day. Even if youre sick and dehydrated you have to look good ALWAYS.
dehydrated makes you look contoured, read up on bodybuilders, they deliberately dehydrate before contests/photoshoots

I look awful, my eye area makes me look retarded.

There are a ton of things that can affect how you look in pictures that have nothing to do with your own physical body

Angle
Lighting
Lens distortion
Photo composition
Filters

To name a few

This is why getting professional photos taken will be your best bet for not looking subhuman in pictures. If you have every single thing going for you--if you've gone out of your way to get a professional photographer with professional equipment to take photos of you--and you're still subhuman, it's over, the problem is you.
This is why snapchat is so popular foids want you to look like a chad on a shitty frontcampic

I can sort of look okay-ish if I take my pictures at a certain angle. Not that that even matters considering how nothing matters if you aren't the cream of the crop in looks 100% of the time.