Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you live in these countries you can immigrate to Russia now to escape troons

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
President Vladimir Putin signed a decree last month allowing foreigners who share Russia’s traditional values and disagree with the “neoliberal” agenda pushed by their own governments to apply for residency.

On Friday, Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin published the list of countries and territories that “implement policies that impose destructive neoliberal ideological attitudes contradicting traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.”

The list posted on the Russian government portal includes the following countries and territories: Australia, Austria, Albania, Andorra, the Bahamas, Belgium, Bulgaria, the UK, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Canada, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Micronesia, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Romania, San Marino, North Macedonia, Singapore, the US, Taiwan (territory of China), Ukraine, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia and Japan.

Time to become grapefugee :feelsautistic:

@Vesuvius Pumpkin I'm coming

@WorthlessSlavicShit thots?

Israel is not on the list :feelskek:

@WorthlessSlavicShit thots?
Neither are any brown countries save for a handful of random island shitholes (prolly tax havens)
Ngl, I've expected them to troll a bit and make the list BRICS/SCO-heavy, but it seems like they really went solely for ideology:feelshaha:. Let's see how many people take this:feelswhere:.

My country would have to ally itself with Russia and fight together against Jewish-gay-feminist degradation.

Russia is matriatchal society. Foids even retire earlier than men, and foids always command men.

Jfl that retards really still think Russia is some based anti globohomo country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back