Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you live in an Islamic country, you are volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
Or any country where you can get an arranged marriage. It makes no sense for people from these type of countries like Turkey to post here. Literally all you have to do is get a job and you can betabuxx some virgin. If you don't want to do that then you don't really care that much about being celibate and thus you're not actually incel.
My father, who is also a manlet and who used to live in an Islamic country, was able to get an arranged marriage at my age. And pretty much all of my relatives who don't live in the west got married that way. Unless you're deformed like the Elephant Man, there's no way you cannot get a wife.

yeah we ethnics in the west are fucked

this tbh

ethnicels in ethmic countries can cope peacefully

the only exception is ricecels in rice countries because white men and also work schedule is suifuel

I agree 100%.

The users that live in islamic countries and post here, are all volcel.

What about bottom of the barrel low status Muslim families where they can’t afford to buy a wives for all of the sons or can’t get anything arranged for them due to low status

What about bottom of the barrel low status Muslim families where they can’t afford to buy a wives for all of the sons or can’t get anything arranged for them due to low status
Something like that doesn't exist. Both sides of my family were from very poor rural areas but all of the men who wanted to get married, did so. That's because low-class people in Islamic countries, at least the ones in rural areas, tend to live in very tight-knit communities so people there tend to just marry their neighbour's daughter or something. And if you really have a hard time getting married for whatever reason, there's always a cousin or two who's single.

for this reason here there are not users from Muslim-majority countries, except Turkey or other westernized countries

Something like that doesn't exist. Both sides of my family were from very poor rural areas but all of the men who wanted to get married, did so. That's because low-class people in Islamic countries, at least the ones in rural areas, tend to live in very tight-knit communities so people there tend to just marry their neighbour's daughter or something. And if you really have a hard time getting married for whatever reason, there's always a cousin or two who's single.

Why do you dirty cunts actually marry and fuck cousins. That’s actually causing so damage to your peoples genepools, the subhumanity is on another level

for this reason here there are not users from Muslim-majority countries, except Turkey or other westernized countries
I have a lot of contact with Turkish men and know enough about their culture/society. They don't seem to have much trouble finding a wife either, even if they are balding manlets. And the only parts of the middle-east which are westernised are the really big cities, generally the capital cities and tourist attractions.

Besides, the Turkish poster with the highest amount of posts, Cuyen, said himself that he is from both a rural area and a very tight-knit tribe who doesn't allow their foids to marry men from other ethnic groups. So that doesn't exactly apply to him. Meanwhile, Knajid is a fucking Chadlite in terms of looks so his height shouldn't be a problem. Turkish foids aren't even that tall anyway.
Maybe there are some genuine incels in the middle-east but they aren't posting here, that's for sure.

Why do you dirty cunts actually marry and fuck cousins. That’s actually causing so damage to your peoples genepools, the subhumanity is on another level
I admit that it's not a smart practice and birth defects are very common among my ethnic group because of it. But there's cultural reasons for it; contact between men and women is very limited due to Islamic rules so the only foids that men can really have a close relationship with are their female relatives (which makes it easier for "love" to bloom). And it tends to be easier to get the "hand" of your cousin than some random foid because her father will know you well and can trust you wheras a non-relative will be a bit harder to convince.

Good point, OP really didn't use much of his brain before making this low IQ thread. Arranged marriages have decreased in frequency among muslim communities even back home in muslim countries, especially in the west. An increasing number of muslim parents are allowing their sons and daughters to find their own partners, with certain conditions in place for their child with regards to their partner (in order of importance):

1. Religion- Muslim. This is a must for both genders equally.
2. Prestige/reputation/status- educated background, minimum bachelors' degree: in science, technology, engineering, medicine (or courses in related fields) or white-collar professional job. This is important for both genders, but more so for men.
3. Existing wealth/future wealth potential- Financial strength required in order to lead a comfortable life. Important for men.

So even if you're an incel who meets this criteria, why the fuck would a muslim foid choose you when she can find a chad who meets the same criteria?

In the few cases that arranged marriages take place, these conditions remain, except instead of the offspring choosing a partner who meets these requirements, the parents choose. In that case, parents find the first muslim man with high status and/or wealth and arranges a marriage to their daughter, irregardless of the man's appearance so an incel has chances to be chosen if he's the first man the parents of the muslim foid finds, who meets the criteria. But if you're a NEET incel, just being muslim doesn't mean shit when the parents can just find a muslim man who meets points 2 and 3 for their daughter, and if they're lucky find a Chad in the process.

Last edited:
Good point, OP really didn't use much of his brain before making this low IQ thread. Arranged marriages have decreased in frequency among muslim communities even back home in muslim countries, especially in the west. An increasing number of muslim parents are allowing their sons and daughters to find their own partners, with certain conditions in place for their child with regards to their partner (in order of importance):

1. Religion- Muslim. This is a must for both genders equally.
2. Prestige/reputation/status- educated background, minimum bachelors' degree: in science, technology, engineering, medicine (or courses in related fields) or white-collar professional job. This is important for both genders, but more so for men.
3. Existing wealth/future wealth potential- Financial strength required in order to lead a comfortable life. Important for men.

So even if you're an incel who meets this criteria, why the fuck would a muslim foid choose you when she can find a chad who meets the same criteria?

In the few cases that arranged marriages take place, these conditions remain, except instead of the offspring choosing a partner who meets these requirements, the parents choose. In that case an incel may get lucky if he meets the criteria (which means he needs to be of relatively high status with moderate wealth/wealth potential). But if you're a NEET incel, just being muslim doesn't mean shit when the parents can just find a muslim man who meets points 2 and 3 for their daughter, and if they're lucky find a Chad in the process.
This does not reflect my observations of all Islamic communities I have interacted with in the slightest, which includes the community that I myself was raised in. Based on my observations, all you have to do to get an arranged marriage is have a stable job, that's it. Now, if you're NEET, that of course disqualifies you from this system but if the only reason why you haven't gotten a virgin wife is because you don't want to get a job, then you are not incel. Because if you were truly incel, you would take an opportunity like that to lose your celibacy status. If the only thing for me to do to get married was go work at some supermarket, I wouldn't be posting here.
I have serveral relatives who managed to get married based on them having a job alone, including my father, but also members of the newer generations.

If you want to be a NEET and not get married, that's fine. But doing so disqualifies you from the criticeria required to call yourself an incel.