Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you live in a house haunted by a female ghost...

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
... does that mean that she's basically like your girlfriend cause she lives with you?

I want a female ghost to haunt me

That is exactly what it means.

This might already be the case for me. A few months ago I woke up and I heard/felt someone breathing just over my face, but I didn't see them because I sleep with my eyes covered. Probably just sleep paralysis weirdness, but I suppose that I don't know for certain.

Just fuck a ghost, bro

This might already be the case for me. A few months ago I woke up and I heard/felt someone breathing just over my face, but I didn't see them because I sleep with my eyes covered. Probably just sleep paralysis weirdness, but I suppose that I don't know for certain.
I had sleep paralysis so many times that it doesn't even bother me anymore.

you put in so much mental concentration that your waifu became real

you put in so much mental concentration that your waifu became real
It wasn't her bro, I even asked her about it, felt kinda eerie ngl.

Ithink yes...but she is forced cuz u moved into her house :feelstrash:
She will have to have sex with me in my dreams for me to leave

But u wont leave so she will douple die :feelstrash: :feelshaha:
Female ghosts will kill themselves in the afterlife after being forced to have sex with me

Do you belive in the existence of ghosts?

Do you belive in the existence of ghosts?
No bro, I think I was just hallucinating tbh. Would've been nice if it were a qt foid ghost breathing on me though.

I want a female ghost to suck my dick ngl

You left your window open and felt a slight breeze
I want a female ghost to suck my dick ngl

Same, I want her to end me

etheral sex with a hint of supernatural on the side