Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you Live at Home You're a VolCel

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
When I hear you still live at home, I think "wtf how do you know you're incel, anyone short of fucking CHICO would be incel if they lived at home".

If you haven't at least moved out, got a job, and tried to ascend IRL and ONLINE then you are 100% a VOLCEL and I am not taking this back.

Have you seen the rent prices? not even that there is huge unemployability in my place

moving out and being a productive member of society is a normgroid trait. NEET is superior and always has been.

Have you seen the rent prices? not even that there is huge unemployability in my place
100% proof you have not even checked rental prices.

PURCHASING PRICE of a home has skyrocketed, rent has remained roughly the same (risen with inflation), this is why renting is basically ripping off the landlord at this rate.

When I hear you still live at home, I think "wtf how do you know you're incel, anyone short of fucking CHICO would be incel if they lived at home".

If you haven't at least moved out, got a job, and tried to ascend IRL and ONLINE then you are 100% a VOLCEL and I am not taking this back.
Ok intellectual

Truecel trait: you live at home because moving out is cope. there is no moving out for your face

Oh look another troll post from “Intellectual“

Truecel trait: you live at home because moving out is cope. there is no moving out for your face
Truecels can’t afford to move out. Not just choosing not to larper

Oh look another troll post from “Intellectual“
Glad we can see eye to eye on this. There's no way this guy is in any way sincere.

I moved away from home for while but the competition for females is so much it makes it almost impossible and ive had lots or different jobs and hobbies and the females and the foids there always have boyfriends, very cock mileage, and always have rejected me

It's looks. I've been rejected when I lived with and without parents.

You have rich parents so your parents would just pay for you to be a NEET if you wanted.

Got a job in a major city and moved there.

This was 10 years ago.

Over.

You have rich parents so your parents would just pay for you to be a NEET if you wanted.
Parents will not allow their kids to be a NEET, ESPECIALLY rich parents.

How does moving out change my face exactly?

OP is either a normie fakecel or a brainswashed :bluepill: cuck

PURCHASING PRICE of a home has skyrocketed, rent has remained roughly the same (risen with inflation), this is why renting is basically ripping off the landlord at this rate.
Maybe in america but there's a world outside of it. In Europe rent prices have gone through the fucking roof

Also no woman cares that you live with your parents while you're still in your 20s unless you're ugly then of course it's a problem like everything else

So a guy that has been bullied, got looks of disgust, boredom or indifference directed towards him, Z E R O compliments or attention from women whatsoever, and of course is a kissless virgin, is not an Incel to you until he moves out, gets a job, and attempts to approach people that have shown him that they are disgusted or completely indifferent towards him?

Are you actually braindead? :feelsseriously:
This is bluepill shit, by the way. Just letting you know.

I'm way too poor to move out.

I'm surprised OP hasn't been banned yet. Either a troll or an out of touch blue-to-red piller.

Chad will get sex even if he lives at home or is unemployed.

I'm surprised OP hasn't been banned yet. Either a troll or an out of touch blue-to-red piller.
I've reported you 4x times as a troll for your bluepilled economic shit, and fyi, im never getting the job you told me to get.

wtf how do you know you're incel
because I have endured horrible KHHV teen years and I know that normies are disgusted by my face?
If you haven't at least moved out, got a job, and tried to ascend IRL
Yes you sound like a condescending bluepilled PUA faggot, commit suicide also:
moving out and being a productive member of society is a normgroid trait. NEET is superior and always has been.

Also if you are beta, then disregard imbeciles like OP that want you to be slave for the kikes and make them more powerful while bleeding yourself and enduring the torment of being alone until you die as disposable cog
#nopussynolabor

I live at home... My home. Im not going to live under a bridge again jfl. That's no fun. Would still rather be homeless again than incel though ngl. I could deal with the cold, wet, penniless nights if I knew I had someone who valued me and would give me a hug. Fuck this world I hate it.

I've reported you 4x times as a troll for your bluepilled economic shit, and fyi, im never getting the job you told me to get.
Of course not. That would require you to see how the other half really lives. Can't have that. I stand by what I say. Hope your millionaire father dies penniless, you get nothing, lose your nice job, and have to actually work like a dog and see all the social bullshit that comes with it.

And for a libertarian who believes in freedom of speech, reporting me for having opinions you don't like seems rather low. I've disagreed with you, but never wanted to SILENCE you. Though I do think you're a potential ban candidate, just an observation, based upon your pandering and desperate need to become a VETERAN poster in a matter of weeks. But I've never tried to silence you because I disagree with you.

That's what it really boils down to. Hypocrisy. Blind spots. All from a self-proclaimed "intellectual."

ALSO: having economic policies you don't agree with, because you come from the uppercrust, makes me a "troll" ?? Do you know what trolling actually means??

just pay out the ass to go live in a tiny box by yourself goy

Cope. No apartment for your face

Something that I'll hear from a normgroid or a capitalist porky.

He's 5'11 basically indistinguishable from a 6 feet man on street.

yeah ok let me pay 2k rent a month that'll help me accend and get a gf :soy:
sounds like betabuxx with extra steps

I lost brain cells reading this crap

I cannot go out or get a job, nor try to ascend.

It almost seems people can smell my subhumanity even before meeting me: It doesn't take 5 minutes into the conversation for the other person to start treating me like shit.

When I hear you still live at home, I think "wtf how do you know you're incel
Because I tried to initiate conversation with some of the college foids I know without coming out aggressive to get to know them.

They changed topic or rejected me directly sometimes indirectly.