Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you like Star Wars, click on this thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
After the 6th movie the franchise turned into shit imo

After the 6th movie the franchise turned into shit imo
Oh for sure. SWTOR is like the one decent Star Wars thing that currently exists.

I don't like it

iu

Buckets

I came here to say that I don't mind Star Wars itself ( Except for the newer movies ) but that it's fanbase requires immediate purging.

Would you also like to buy our new data plan? Only 399.99!
Adblock Plus is free, community-supported software, and that wouldn't be possible without your continued support.

The animation looks good

I like the original trilogy, Revenge Of The Sith and the first Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic game and certain elements/aspects of the second ie Kreia/Darth Treia and her attempts to destroy the Force itself.

Also I like the Exar Kun (EU story), the latest Star Wars platformer game on Xbox One (and probably other consoles) and the old "The Force Unleashed" games to a certain extent.

Fuck just about everything else though.

You see friends what I'm going to state to close this out is captain obvious tier stuff I'm sure we ALL already know but here goes...

Star Wars itself as a franchise is certainly NOT a bad idea.

However it simply needs COMPETENT people who LOVE the material to be in control of it's direction and NOT the warped and bitter SJW's at Disney who are ruining it by forcing identity politics into it and intentionally trying to ruin it with other bad story elements that betray the characters established nature and way of being in the franchise such as Luke Skywalker for example as a means to prove not only how super duper creative an SJW can be (in this case the hack Rian Johnson) but also I believe SJW's intentionally try and ruin a fanbase's beloved franchise whenever they get control over said franchise/s out of a deep bitterness, resentment and hatred for the fanbase itself because the SJW either felt excluded by said people growing up and or more likely the SJW wants to punish the fans for the SJW's belief that the fans of Star Wars and whatever other franchise they get their hands on to ruin are not sick, demented, ideological cultists like the SJW and so their fun must be sacrificed on the altar of globalism and Jew communism to appease the SJW loser's narcissistic child rage.

I don't like Star wars

I only like soy wars tbh

i only like the 6 movies

I came here to say that I don't mind Star Wars itself ( Except for the newer movies ) but that it's fanbase requires immediate purging.
It is funny that people dont talk about Trek fans nearly as much on incel forums.

I like the original trilogy, Revenge Of The Sith and the first Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic game and certain elements/aspects of the second ie Kreia/Darth Treia and her attempts to destroy the Force itself.

Also I like the Exar Kun (EU story), the latest Star Wars platformer game on Xbox One (and probably other consoles) and the old "The Force Unleashed" games to a certain extent.

Fuck just about everything else though.

You see friends what I'm going to state to close this out is captain obvious tier stuff I'm sure we ALL already know but here goes...

Star Wars itself as a franchise is certainly NOT a bad idea.

However it simply needs COMPETENT people who LOVE the material to be in control of it's direction and NOT the warped and bitter SJW's at Disney who are ruining it by forcing identity politics into it and intentionally trying to ruin it with other bad story elements that betray the characters established nature and way of being in the franchise such as Luke Skywalker for example as a means to prove not only how super duper creative an SJW can be (in this case the hack Rian Johnson) but also I believe SJW's intentionally try and ruin a fanbase's beloved franchise whenever they get control over said franchise/s out of a deep bitterness, resentment and hatred for the fanbase itself because the SJW either felt excluded by said people growing up and or more likely the SJW wants to punish the fans for the SJW's belief that the fans of Star Wars and whatever other franchise they get their hands on to ruin are not sick, demented, ideological cultists like the SJW and so their fun must be sacrificed on the altar of globalism and Jew communism to appease the SJW loser's narcissistic child rage.
tbh tbh

the original trilogy is a sci-fi classic ngl

Don't like star wars tbh