Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you know who the band “Flight of the Conchords” are - you are old

Had you before heard of Flight Of The Conchords?

• Yes, I had already heard of Flight Of The Conchords.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, who the fuck are these damn kiwis?

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Never heard of them before

Yeah, I've definitely heard of these jestermaxxed-New Zealandcels, because I'm one of them (not jestermaxxed).

Last edited:
Yes, I’ve heard of them. I’ve had people say I look like Jermaine actually.

Yeah, I've definitely heard of these jestermaxxed-New Zealandcels, because I'm one of them (not jestermaxxed).
we suffer in new zealand

'the scenery is nice :soy:' fuck off, people who say that, who genuinely thinks nice scenery makes inceldom better :feelsUgh: angry as i have been told this multiple times while discussing inceldom. Oh bro you are from newzealand that makes it better because that is where heckin lord of the wings was :soy:

we suffer in new zealand

'the scenery is nice :soy:' fuck off, people who say that, who genuinely thinks nice scenery makes inceldom better :feelsUgh: angry as i have been told this multiple times while discussing inceldom. Oh bro you are from newzealand that makes it better because that is where heckin lord of the wings was :soy:
Exactly fellow New Zealandcel. The beautiful scenery here, is only for the insects to enjoy, not us incels.:feelsbadman: