Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you killed yourself would acquaintances / former schoolmates virtue signal your death?

Would they VS your death?

• Total voters
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I think so. I remember when I guy no one liked from my school roped it was unbearable, so many disingenuous Facebook statuses on how he was such a ‘great guy.’ If I was him it really would have pissed me off.

- also if any of you had a ‘oneitis’ (I hate this word btw) before, what do you think their reaction would be?

If they even remembered me, then they'd probably do little more than laugh among themselves.

If they even remembered me, then they'd probably do little more than laugh among themselves.
I don’t think they’d laugh, that’s an exaggeration. You underestimate how much death changes people’s opinion of others.

I remember there was a guy who died in a horrible way in my school, and everyone posted on social media then crying or whatever, but no more than 3 days had passed before those SAME people made jokes about his death and shit. That day really consolidated my hatred for people.

If I did it right after high school then yes. But by now I'm long forgotten

I remember there was a guy who died in a horrible way in my school, and everyone posted on social media then crying or whatever, but no more than 3 days had passed before those SAME people made jokes about his death and shit. That day really consolidated my hatred for people.
How?

I'm really glad I went to school before everyone was using social media.

I can't say, because he died in a fairly obscure way, but there were a lot of jokes of people making fun of his death and the way in which he died.
Are you afraid that with some research someone may doxx your school? If so it's understandable.

I can't say, because he died in a fairly obscure way, but there were a lot of jokes of people making fun of his death and the way in which he died.
Please PM me how it happened, I’m curious.

They wouldn't even know about my death.

No, they would either be genuinely sad, or not care at all tbh.

Tbh no one would care if I died

I'd say like maybe 5 people would genuinely care if I died.

Nobody else would even bother to virtue signal because I'm such a fuck up and freak of nature.

please pm me too i am curious as well

definitely, normies absolutely get their rocks off from looking like a good person in public when they're all selfish and cruel by nature when no one's around to see

Probably not, I doubt they'd even remember me. Maybe if it made the local news someone would comment on it but I don't have any social media so it's not like they'd tag me or write on my wall or w/e people do.

That's fucked. I hate Normalscum.

Doesn't matter if you were the least popular loser in the entire school who everyone treated like dirt, give normies any chance to virtue signal and boost their own status and they will take it.

of course not, they would not remember me and if they did they would just make fun of me and say "he was so weird and quiet"

No. Despite my inceldom, I was a nice guy that got along with people. However, if they found my post history or talked to my friends about what I was like later in my life, it'd be a different story.

The world will continue to spin around. I'm just a nobody lol why would my death matter

Hell no. JFL if you think they give a shit about a janitor offing himself tbh.

same idk why killing yourself for a reaction does you any good you wont be there to see it

They wouldn’t even be aware of my death and if they were no one would give a shit

Maybe if I died 10 years ago, now no one would care or hear about it except my mother.

I'm sure they would. there would also be people that are genuinely my friends and would be sad.

My oneitis is pretty emotional so just in case I rope I left her a lettter among other people that relieves her of guilt.

No, noone would care if i offed myself except my mother.

I highly doubt they'd hear about my death. I have a facebook profile with only family members as friends. I use it for college because I'm forced to.

Maybe 1 of them

kek they wouldnt care

i can imagine all the sexy foids that used to bully me writing status about how sad it is no1 helped me.

They would pretend to go boo hoo and then forget about me the next day.

I don’t think they’d laugh, that’s an exaggeration. You underestimate how much death changes people’s opinion of others.
On the contrary, you overestimate the importance of sentiments. People wouldn't give two shits about the death of any of us.

Yes, I always had good relationships in school and now I have some in college. They would probably be shocked for a moment, but nothing that lasts more than a day.
-Never had a oneitis

This post made me remember the day a chad from elementary school died, I think I will make a thread about it one day.

I know when ever I die, my corpse will be lying for weeks or months before anyone notices, my next door neighbour will probably smell a stench

no they would ignore it

If they did I'd like to hope my sheer anger would allow me to temporarily return from the dead just to kill them. Particularly if it was anyone from highschool.
That would be a great scenario for a fantastical movie.
In all seriousness, yes, I think people who knew me would VS after my death.
Vincent Van Cope said it perfectly :

Doesn't matter if you were the least popular loser in the entire school who everyone treated like dirt, give normies any chance to virtue signal and boost their own status and they will take it.
People will mock you, belittle you, ghost you, trash talk you, but at your death, they will pretend like you got along soooo nicely.
Fucking hypocrites Normies, at least don't lie to yourself and be genuine with your darkness.
Nietzsche hated those kind of people, as he claimed in "The gay science".
He worshipped authenticity, be it in kindness or even wickedness, but he abhored fakeness.