Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you kill or torture animals you mog me

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Ngl I love animalos and would not want to see them be hurt or killed ever

Killing animals (especially as a kid) = Dark triad bad boy trait, instantly shows power, dominance and Alpha status, the type that makes women think "I can fix him" and want him to hit her and spank her and choke her in bed

Literally never hurt a animal in my life before even though many of them attack me on sight for no reason

When I was 15, one of my siblings had a budgie couple and the wife was a psychopath or some shit and killed its husband so I had to take revenge over the cunt by smashing its head against the wall. True story.

Yes, besides that dark triad tends to be prettier because the gene is wanted by women.

Literally never hurt a animal in my life before even though many of them attack me on sight for no reason
Animals hate midget shitskins/gooks. I have only killed 2 lambs for Islamic rituals but other than that haven't killed any animals yet they hate me.

animals seem to love me
Mog me. Maybe diet is responsible. Are you vegan cel? I am guessing eating meat + curry spices results in animals hating me.

When I was a 10-11 years old I regularly went to my house storage room, and there I impaled the wings of the moths I catched in the wax of a candle, while their main body was set in flames. I don't really know wtf was wrong with me at that age, won't even hurt a mosquito now unless it bites me.

Mog me. Maybe diet is responsible. Are you vegan cel? I am guessing eating meat + curry spices results in animals hating me.
i tried being vegan at one point although i was never truly vegan
nowadays i eat as much animal protein as I want sometimes a kilo of meat a day
One time I took a shower outside one day and this baby squirrel was following me and I picked it up and it kept following me after I put it down
Probably has to do with me being aspie and being fascinated with animals my whole life

the type that makes women think "I can fix him" and want him to hit her and spank her and choke her in bed
this is why women shouldn't have rights

I murdered my pet bird as a child. I am not proud of it all. Haunts me to this day.

They sense your toxic misogyny from the pheromones.

where are my stacies?

butchers fishermen hunters and those work in animal farms probably mog me in this. but i should get a stacy at least :smonk:

too bad i dont have access to anything larger than pigeons :feelshehe:
Gigabased

Cucks.
I hate male animals generally especially the moggers like dogs and horses:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have no problem torturing anything on the earth :feelshmm: :feelsdevil: (tbh)

Last edited:
Cucks.
I hate male animals generally especially the moggers like dogs and horses:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have no problem torturing anything on the earth :feelshmm: :feelsdevil:
Dark Triad Mogs me but giga based too. Animals mog us hard. Many foids fuck pitbulls/horses :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Even Stacy tier foids. just lol at this meme world.

Hurting animals? Never. Torturing animal torturers? :feelsokman:

Killing animals (especially as a kid) = Dark triad bad boy trait, instantly shows power, dominance and Alpha status, the type that makes women think "I can fix him" and want him to hit her and spank her and choke her in bed
Good take. I have always been a cuck afraid to cause pain to other beings and I feel like a beta because of it.

people who hurt animals need to have glass rods inserted into their urethra and then smashed

People that hurt animals need to be harmed in the same way they hurt said animals.

Killing animals as a kid usually means you're a pussy who's getting bullied and cause you cant fight back you take it out on some defenceless creature

Your correct OP. If you kill animals women will likr you more because it gives dark triad halo but I still would never and could never hurt animalarinos. They are too nice.

yeah, even vegan foids usually date meat eaters and when you point that out, they'll sperg out and pull some "holier than thou" "I'm not a fanatic" bullshit (giving pussy to someone whom you need to consider evil by definition shouldn't be accepted)
worst personality trait for a foid: empathy

Bluepilled cope. Killing animals as chad = bad boy. Doing it as subhuman = serial killer in the making

yeah, even vegan foids usually date meat eaters and when you point that out, they'll sperg out and pull some "holier than thou" "I'm not a fanatic" bullshit (giving pussy to someone whom you need to consider evil by definition shouldn't be accepted)
worst personality trait for a foid: empathy
Now that you mention it, indeed literally every vegan/vegetarian foid I knew that didn't date a beta cuck dated meat eating Chads/Chadlites :lul:

cucking is a mindset.

simping for animals = cuckery
Hurting a defenseless living thing that did nothing to you and not for food or survival is degenerate and possibly demonic behavior (depending how much sadism and suffering was involved). It's an evil. Simple as.

When I was 15, one of my siblings had a budgie couple and the wife was a psychopath or some shit and killed its husband so I had to take revenge over the cunt by smashing its head against the wall. True story.

:chad::chad::chad:

I get along good with animals, better than with humans. I dont think anyone should torture animals but again i used rat poison against mices and rats, i eat meat and if i had to i would probably hunt and kill for meat so maybe im a the hypocrite.

Used to kill frogs with a gaspipe as a kid and toss them onto ant colonies to watch ants eat up the carcass. I also used to slap my dogs in order to discipline them, but only in situations where they put themselves at danger (i.e. running onto an open road), never for petty stuff. I gave up on physical discipline, however, some two years ago.