Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you joined this site after 2017 you will forever be a gRaycel

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
That is by far the hardest pill to swallow. Even here I have to endure getting mogged by 2017 slayers

you are right :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Just wait until all the oldcels get the banhammer

I think I look good in gray
:feelsokman:

2017 slayers dab all over us just by existing

Jfl at coping at incels.co :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Napoleon de Geso whats your opinion on this, you fucking prick

Just worship reddit users theory

I accept my graycel status.

But throughout the "unvirgin" community as it once started out.
I got to see a chinese comic board rise, run by a faggot who now works in Shibuya for google.
I got to see a robot, and his filtering.
I got to see a man called "beastman", a don't go to school, a scooby doo lamp.
I got to see the eventual fall of the "unvirgin" site, and the faggot traps that now own it.
The decay of the reddit.

You can post as hard as you want, as much as you want. But it's the experience of lurking in the good threads that matter.

Tfw november 8 2017 cel :feelsLSD:

They will go extinct one day

unlucky i didn't find this site earlier, tbh

They all roped

I joined so long ago so why the fuck is my name still blue? Can admin just manually change my post count to 10,000 or something?

It’s only a matter of time until all oldcels are Shoahd. We are the future :feelsBox:

I joined so long ago so why the fuck is my name still blue? Can admin just manually change my post count to 10,000 or something?
I paid with my soul for 10.000+ postcount

It would be nice to be a 2017cel but at least I am a 2018 Maycel tbh, a unique join date.

Over for non November 8cels

2017cels are reddit refugees. I look down upon anyone that isn't from the best generation(pre-AM2018cels).

2017cels are reddit refugees. I look down upon anyone that isn't from the best generation(pre-AM2018cels).

Yeah. Pretty much every 2017cel used to post on /r/Incels.
Just worship reddit users theory

There was no other place like /r/Incels. I haven’t posted on Reddit since it got banned and deleted my account. But yeah, so many cucked users do come from Reddit. You can always tell they’re redditors.

Last edited:
there are 2017/late 2018 posters with less than 90 posts though although they might be trying to not get banned

I started posting in 2019 ngl

I stopped posting here around mid 2018 to late 2019 because I was burnt out. I was wageslaving and spent the remainder of my time coping. I still used to lurk here sometimes and I used to post in a different Incel forum until it got shut down. Now I feel like I’m back to square one.

the second best thing is high post count tbh

Fun fact: I was never ever called greycel when I was a greycel

Never began for 2018cels

I joined in 2020.

Giga-over for me.