Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you impregnated a woman today, would you walk out on the child?

Would you walk out on your offspring if you got a woman pregnant tonight?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
In some fantastic twist in fate, you managed to fuck a Stacey tonight who is traveling through town. You later discover she is pregnant with your child (DNA tested). Would you fuck off or would you try and be a father?

Yes, I'm not betabuxxing and paying out of my own salary for a kid; unless this particular Stacy has also not been exposed to the outside world at all somehow. :smonk:

i would juzt pretend to fancy the child and fuck her holez az much az pozzible before dumping her

I'm not letting a whore raise my child so if I can't get custody, then I'll bail.

Yes, I'm not betabuxxing and paying out of my own salary for a kid; unless this particular Stacy has also not been exposed to the outside world at all somehow. :smonk:
Woman have it so easy these days. She can open an OF, get into prostitution, find a betabuxxer, open Twitch, begging pennies to Goverment, enter into a big tech company doing a useless job or all the others combined.

enter into a big tech company

I've recovered slightly for now:

Affirmative Action is of no use, so holes in that industry have no hope of succeeding.

Not my child if I don't believe it to be. I will refuse to believe the child as mine. As trucels don't have kids. DNA evidence be damned

I'm on public record saying I would never participate in my kids' lives.