Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you hit up a bar or nightclub before ever being invited to a house party, it's over.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Major
Attractive people are invited to house parties, and they get to go for free.

If you're stuck paying for entry fees and drinks just to attend social gatherings, you're basically stuck paying people to (maybe) associate with you. You have no real clique or social proof. Your lack of experience makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

It's over.

Yeah, and then you can go, fuck a drunk stacey, and get accused of rape the next day.

There are uglier guys than me that go to parties you just have to be a normie

Yeah, and then you can go, fuck a drunk stacey, and get accused of rape the next day.
Probably because of personality issues. Let’s take a random guy called Chad in consideration. His showerful personality is what makes him attractive. JFL if you think that it’s because of his facial attractiveness.

Probably because of personality issues. Let’s take a random guy called Chad in consideration. His showerful personality is what makes him attractive. JFL if you think that it’s because of his facial attractiveness.
i think you replied to the wrong person

Never been to a house party in my life, too ugly. :(

i think you replied to the wrong person
Nah, I replied to your rape part. I just wanted to illustrate the difference between Chads commiting different kinds of crimes and average guys commiting them. Of course, I also mentioned personality meme. All in all, my post was a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back