Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you haven't watched Joker (2019), what are you waiting for?

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Probably the most relatable films I have ever watched (not big into film tho). Seeing the news seethe at the film was such lifefuel, ((they)) were hoping for a mass shooting in theatres but nothing ever happened, that must've made them cry even harder.
Anyway, just watch it if you haven't already, you will like it.

I think by now anyone who wanted to see it has seen it.

The only problem I have with it is doesn't actually seem like the Joker character from the batman comics, tv show, or the movies. They should have called it a reboot of King Of Comedy, or maybe "The Comedian".

If they didn't name it Joker, it wouldn't be successful.
Yeah it was a marketing ploy to get all the Marvel and comic book cucks out to see it. That's what I don't like about it, that it got adopted by the ComicCon crowd and made a billion dollars when it should've been a small scale movie like Taxi Driver and King of Comedy.

It was hilarious how they WANTED mass shootings.

It was hilarious how they WANTED mass shootings.
37ED7382 109F 48F6 82C5 B4264F7FA33C

I think it was ok but overrated as is anything in the Jewish Hollywood list. It was good for jew Hollywood but there’s non cucked movies that mog it

I didn't like the mirror dance, also, Arthur is way too attractive, looks like a chad.

I think it was ok but overrated as is anything in the Jewish Hollywood list. It was good for jew Hollywood but there’s non cucked movies that mog it
I haven't watched movies in a while, so I'm curious if you don't mind listing a few for us to watch? Thanks.

If they didn't name it Joker, it wouldn't be successful.
which is a huge shame tbh. I hate how modern media seems to always have to revolve around some pop culture bullshit instead of being OC.

It was good but majorly carried by Joaquin Phoenix being the best actor of his generation

I always thought it was cringe how he had a nigress gf but then when it was revealed to be all an illusion it became so relatable :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I went to the theatre with me mum to watch it when it came out :feelsautistic:

It was good but majorly carried by Joaquin Phoenix being the best actor of his generation
Yes. Best performance of the decade for sure. He was just on a whole another level compared to the usual shit acting done by good looking actors who rely on their looks to carry the role.

Confession: I haven't watched it yet.

I know its controversial and I'm probably the only incel who still hasnt seen it yet. The main thing that turned me off about it was just how popular it was among normalfags. I can't stand mainstream content, knowing that millions of other normies and foids who life mog me to hell enjoyed it is just too much for me. That's why I always tend to gravitate towards obscure content. Something about the fact that so few people enjoy it makes me feels special. I know it is retarded but that's how I cope tbh.

I know its controversial and I'm probably the only incel who still hasnt seen it yet. The main thing that turned me off about it was just how popular it was among normalfags. I can't stand mainstream content, knowing that millions of other normies and foids who life mog me to hell enjoyed it is just too much for me. That's why I always tend to gravitate towards obscure content. Something about the fact that so few people enjoy it makes me feels special. I know it is retarded but that's how I cope tbh.
Dw nobody is going to treat you like shit for not having seen it, it's a soyboy trait. But I do encourage you to see it because it's just so relatable. Normands went to see it because of the title alone.

the normals i know were split on it, some still bought into the "it's an incel pandering movie!" despite it being arguably the most left wing film of the century. Like seriously the rich people in Joker were Saturday morning cartoon bad guys.

it certainly is a good movie and not everyone can relate to the character unless they lived through a similar situation. The only complaints I got is that Joaquin Phoenix ain't even ugly to begin with, but I agree that had it been a trucel actor nobody would watch it which makes it even more of a blackpill lol.

It’s not an anime