Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you haven't tried to approach a woman at least once, you have no right to call yourself an incel.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Yes, if you haven't tried at least once and been rejected, you're a volcel. I've tried to approach dozens of foids and in all the different styles you can imagine, and I've failed miserably in every single attempt I've made. Now, most of you might think that you have to be rejected dozens of times like me to be an incel but that's not true. You only need to be rejected once and that's it: it's over. So if you haven't tried yet, just do it, log out, go to the closest woman you can find and ask her out, get your rejection and log back in. Then you will officially be an incel

I think it's more nuanced than that. Some people might think they're incel without having ever tried while having enough cache NOT to be incel, but others are smart enough to know where they stand. But I think you're right that most people should at least give it a shot...

I did, the first time I ever did she laughed at me.

Incels who never approached a foid shouldn't be encouraged to do so. The humiliation will destroy their self-esteem even more.

If you have to try, it’s over. I knew it was over from 12.

i can't even approach most people in a non professional manner since I feel completely out of place
what's the point of approaching women if they give you nasty looks and actively avoid you
how the fuck would you even go about it
what the fuck do you talk about

Only normies. Most incels know early on where they are on the pecking order.

i can't even approach most people in a non professional manner since I feel completely out of place
what's the point of approaching women if they give you nasty looks and actively avoid you
how the fuck would you even go about it
what the fuck do you talk about
This. Also, don't forget women like to tell everyone how they rejected you to boost their ego. You'll become the clown of your social circle and would lose your ability to cope alone unless you change your job or move to a new place.

Based but, these niggas will come up with any excuse. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have been rejected a million times if you count online and in person. I'd say you'd have to atleast try 50 times and get all no's to determine if you're an incel. There is no numbers game,at my last drive thru job I tried for a lot of women who came through,sometimes 10 in one day and I got nothing but rejected,either no I'm not looking or no I got a boyfriend. had a few give me their number,and was not interested in talking, and I got my Hope's up and happy about getting their number for nothing.

I currently work another drive thru convenient store and I think in my head if I tried for every woman that came in here which would be 1000s I'd get rejected by them all. So I really hate the confidence bullshit people preach. How you supposed to be confident when the world is telling you, you ain't good enough!!

Yes, if you haven't tried at least once and been rejected, you're a volcel.

Face

okay

log out, go to the closest woman you can find and ask her out, get your rejection and log back in. Then you will officially be an incel
That only means incel in respect to that given foid at that given moment

There's no way to 'prove' it, it is a subjective fluctuating continuum
If you have to try, it’s over. I knew it was over from 12.
I think still trying is evidence you are either too low-IQ to know where you stand, or you actually stand close enough to success that you probably could have ascended with a slightly different approach

I gave up at around 15 as the replies I usually hear get are "No", "We can be friends", or... "I have a boyfriend."

I disagree because if you are attractive foids would also show you some interest. Asking out foids randomly will not get you anywhere since foids hate all non-Chads.

We engaged in conversation on dating site and agreed to meet but she didn't arrived and later I wrote: 'Are you ill?' and she didn't answered.
Now in real world: Asked for phone number directly after girl said hello to me, she said 'no' a few times. It occuried that she had a boyfriend.
Also tried to find models for photography. One said very arrogantly and coldly that she isn't interested, the other said that she don't like to take pics of herself and also said 'no' a few times. I doubt they would say 'no' to prettyboy.

Agreed, I've tried too many times this year alone not to mention others.

Agree, if you have never tried youre basically a fakecel / normie coward

Redpill cope.
True blackpillers know it never began. Approaching foids as a subhuman would only increase your chances of being incarcerated.

Self esteem is a limited thing. You can't just keep getting rejected all the time and live with it. It's more about the intensity of rejection. If you were rejected only once but it was very brutal, then you can call yourself incel