Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you haven't surgeryMaxxed why are you LDARING???

GrAYcel thread

I'd rather not waste money on Western foids.

I don't have the shekels for it. :feelsree:

Not enough money, height, and difference it would make

To surgerymaxx you need money, to have money you need a decent job, to have a decent job you would actually have to be somewhat neurotypical and have good mental health. If you are a mental fuck up and ugly like me then you aren't going to get a good job or job at all even

To surgerymaxx you need money, to have money you need a decent job, to have a decent job you would actually have to be somewhat neurotypical and have good mental health. If you are a mental fuck up and ugly like me then you aren't going to get a good job or job at all even
Nah do crime.

Steal razors from your local supermarket. They resell easy online. 10 razors is $200 easy. face mask it and don't hit the same shop twice and go to one which is far from your home and go in the morning when no security guards on shift

??????????/
surgery can get very expensive and In order to fix my face I need at least 5+ surgeries which can add to almost a million dollars which wouldnt even be worth it because I will be too old by the time I can get the money

The only real answer is money
I assure you if insurance stopped being cucks and had the balls to cover up aesthetics then more than half the people in here would've gotten at least one surgery

It's actually why I'm trying to save up money. My eye area is brutal but it can be fixed via surgery, next thing I want to do is repair my deviated septum kike nose so I can finally breath better and stop bleeding

no surgery for my mile high forhead

Surgery is cope and a massive waste of money no surgery for your womb-instilled genetics.

surgery can get very expensive and In order to fix my face I need at least 5+ surgeries which can add to almost a million dollars which wouldnt even be worth it because I will be too old by the time I can get the money

??????????/

Because White Western whores are still White Western whores at the end of the day. The problem is fundamentally society and their indoctrination. They'll even stab Chad in the back at times, due to their horrible upbringing.

That money would be better spent SEAmaxxing in quite a few cases...

I am poorcel so no money for surgerymaxxing:feelsbadman:

and make yourself even more uglier nahh am good.