Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "If you haven't made it until the age of <x>, it's over!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I don't agree with this statement. Inceldom has bitten all men in the ass, as in men of all ages, since the ultra-hypergamy started running wild. We are most likely talking about year 2012 give or take 2 years based on where you live. Of course it's mostly based on the fact that easy access to the internet became a norm around that time, all the dating sites and apps and stuff, this was the biggest cause of the current femoid hypergamy.
So no, it's not "If you haven't made it until the age of <x>, it's over!", it's "If you haven't made it before 2012(-ish), it's over!" for men across ALL ages and especially the younger you are, the more true to life this is for you (online dating was less popular for gen X, than to millenials and than to zoomers).
Brutal noreplypill.

Last edited:
For me it was doom since womb.

Inceldom justifies my alcoholism

Inceldom justifies my alcoholism
Chads would be posting here in half a decade because of unlimited ultra foid hypergamy.

Women's rights, the bane of civilization.
Downloadfile