Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you haven't fucked your sister, you're a volcel

Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,165
Online
94d 15h 12m
Nigga you have pussy right in your own damn house and she is culturally conditioned to forgive you almost anything.

Volcel imo if you haven't made her drunk and fucked her tight pussy at least once.

Plus you share the same DNA. If she gets pregnant, the wealth stays in the family. Many rich elites have done this for centuries. :feelsokman:

You have all these opportunities and you don't use them jfl. I would sell my soul to have a sister I can fuck every night.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,316
Online
108d 21h 53m
Same could be said for your mother, mothers love you more than your sister does. Bullshit.
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
19,435
Online
199d 11h 45m
I have no sister, but this is dumb, only ethnics reduce themselves to incest.
 
Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,165
Online
94d 15h 12m
Mecoja said:
Same could be said for your mother, mothers love you more than your sister does. Bullshit.
Mothers share only 50% of your DNA. Sisters share 100% of your DNA.

Fucking your sister is way hotter. It's literally like fucking a female version of you or almost like fapping.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,316
Online
108d 21h 53m
Meus said:
Mothers share only 50% of your DNA. Sisters share 100% of your DNA.

Fucking your sister is way hotter. It's literally like fucking a female version of you or almost like fapping.
Less chance of producing a 3 headed child, also you if you are lucky you could make yourself and be your own father.
 
Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,165
Online
94d 15h 12m
Mecoja said:
Less chance of producing a 3 headed child, also you if you are lucky you could make yourself and be your own father.
Only if you're into milf shit. Every 20+ foid is obviously too old and disgusting.

Plus don't forget younger sisters could view you as a role model and protector, this makes fucking them so much hotter.
 
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
11,642
Online
217d 19h 33m
Meus said:
Plus you share the same DNA. If she gets pregnant, the wealth stays in the family. Many rich elites have done this for centuries. :feelsokman:
 
L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,770
Online
165d 12h 1m
Meus said:
Mothers share only 50% of your DNA. Sisters share 100% of your DNA.

Fucking your sister is way hotter. It's literally like fucking a female version of you or almost like fapping.
Roughly they share 50% of your DNA.

100% is only in monozygotic twins.

And incest is problematic due to incest depression resulting from homozygotization (which leads to the ability of recessive alleles to influence the phenotype, often humans are heterozygous for lethal alleles or alleles for severe hereditary diseases and you just don't know it).
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,316
Online
108d 21h 53m
Meus said:
Plus don't forget younger sisters could view you as a role model and protector, this makes fucking them so much hotter.
No they are not, they see you as pathetic failure loser. My sister even threatened me with her beta simp orbiters because i hit her.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
92d 8h 2m
Meus said:
Nigga you have pussy right in your own damn house and she is culturally conditioned to forgive you almost anything.

Volcel imo if you haven't made her drunk and fucked her tight pussy at least once.

Plus you share the same DNA. If she gets pregnant, the wealth stays in the family. Many rich elites have done this for centuries. :feelsokman:

You have all these opportunities and you don't use them jfl. I would sell my soul to have a sister I can fuck every night.
 
incelerated

incelerated

11000 days and not one touch
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
7,577
Online
59d 2h 37m
Mecoja said:
also you if you are lucky you could make yourself and be your own father
:dafuckfeels:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,624
Online
48d 20h 5m
Meus said:
It's literally like fucking a female version of you or almost like fapping.
:feelspuke:
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
888
Online
16d 4h 11m
tehgymcel420 said:
I have no sister, but this is dumb, only ethnics reduce themselves to incest.
Nigga whities are incestuous as fuck
If you have close white friends to open up to you, they almost all have horror stories
 
Last edited:
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,378
Online
46d 16h 41m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,542
Online
258d 6h 49m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,590
Online
46d 14h 56m
Meus said:
she is culturally conditioned to forgive you almost anything
Where do you draw this conclusion?
IRL sisters seem entitled to hold grievances over the most petty of shit.

Meus said:
Volcel imo if you haven't made her drunk and fucked her tight pussy at least once.
if she's an elder sis it wouldn't be tight (chad got there first)
also this is basically a "volcel if you don't rape women" thing which mods tend to punish people for saying
like yeah it's technically true in the sense of "getting sex" but it's obviously untrue in the sense of "getting consenting romantic love" in the sense we use due to accepting escortcels here
Meus said:
You have all these opportunities and you don't use them jfl. I would sell my soul to have a sister I can fuck every night.
you could in theory just create your own sister by impregnating your mom if it's so important to you, but obviously you won't because you're a LARPing hypocrite
Mecoja said:
mothers love you more than your sister does
case by case basis
tehgymcel420 said:
only ethnics reduce themselves to incest
I don't view it as a reduction, and all ethnicities (including white) do it
Meus said:
Mothers share only 50% of your DNA. Sisters share 100% of your DNA
that's not how it works, you need to read up on recombination

It can actually vary from 0% to 100%

the 50% of genes you get from each parent is not the same 50%

so on average you're getting 25% of the same genes per parent which works out to an average of 50% just like a parent



 
Last edited:
Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
3,259
Online
70d 22h 6m
I've had dreams with my sister. It's disturbing when I wake up.
 
Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,165
Online
94d 15h 12m
Wizard32 said:
also this is basically a "volcel if you don't rape women" thing which mods tend to punish people for saying
like yeah it's technically true in the sense of "getting sex" but it's obviously untrue in the sense of "getting consenting romantic love"
Are you fucking retarded? Not everyone here is 18. You can be 25 and fuck your 19 year old sister and it wouldn't be fucking rape. Younger sister doesn't automatically mean she is fucking underage.

If she agrees to the incest, it is absolutely normal consenting love and not fucking rape.
you could in theory just create your own sister by impregnating your mom if it's so important to you, but obviously you won't because you're a LARPing hypocrite
Just wait 18 years to get your dick wet theory
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,590
Online
46d 14h 56m
Meus said:
Are you fucking retarded? Not everyone here is 18. You can be 25 and fuck your 19 year old sister and it wouldn't be fucking rape. Younger sister doesn't automatically mean she is fucking underage.
I didn't say it was due to underage, it was in relation to getting her drunk.

Meus said:
If she agrees to the incest, it is absolutely normal consenting love and not fucking rape.
Altering people's mental states with intoxicants progressively blurs the line depending on how much you're altering them.
It's much like the "just hypnotize them" or "just brainwash them" stuff in some fictions.

Meus said:
Just wait 18 years to get your dick wet theory
I didn't say you had to wait that long
 
T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2021
Posts
408
Online
9d 9h 38m
Meus said:
Mothers share only 50% of your DNA. Sisters share 100% of your DNA.

Fucking your sister is way hotter. It's literally like fucking a female version of you or almost like fapping.
What if your sister was adopted?
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
4,146
Online
64d 4h 1m
tfw no small blonde younger sister :feelsbadman:
 
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
1,070
Online
42d 16h 20m
Just be a degenerate theory.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,400
Online
171d 14h 49m
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,478
Online
97d 22h 12m
100% agreed. If u haven’t at least tried you’re a cuck tbh KEK.
 
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
1,837
Online
44d 17h 28m
Wish i had a sister :feelsrope:
 
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Posts
680
Online
8d 7h 9m
tehgymcel420 said:
I have no sister, but this is dumb, only ethnics reduce themselves to incest.
Get her friends drunk
 
Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,165
Online
94d 15h 12m
BITG said:
100% agreed. If u haven’t at least tried you’re a cuck tbh KEK.
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

Warlock
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
4,052
Online
54d 7h 15m
Meus said:
Nigga you have pussy right in your own damn house and she is culturally conditioned to forgive you almost anything.

Volcel imo if you haven't made her drunk and fucked her tight pussy at least once.

Plus you share the same DNA. If she gets pregnant, the wealth stays in the family. Many rich elites have done this for centuries. :feelsokman:

You have all these opportunities and you don't use them jfl. I would sell my soul to have a sister I can fuck every night.
Just denying the pheromone theory :feelsjuice:
Kamikaze said:
the brutal sister :feelsbadman:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top