Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have to try really hard in any faucet of life its over

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
You're that retarded kid in math class that doesn't get equations no matter what. He gets afterschool supplementary lessons, does all his homework painfully but still can't follow along.
Even if he overcame it with pure effort and iron will, is it really winning? What kind of options does a naturally dumb in math kid have in terms of STEM?
If you have to put in great effort in anything you don't naturally excel in its a worthless pursuit.
Bobby the math retard barely passed precalc with same effort as Chad that became a state champion.
This is same as getting girls. You can generally tell within hours(not years) if something is a worthwhile pursuit.

Math was my worst subject. Any life outside easy mode is futile.

Thank god im fucking talented and intelligent, if you’re ugly, dumb and untalented then you’re literally worthless and deserve to be a wageslave or dead
cope if u were talented and intelligent u would have money and you wouldnt sit here

Tried, but never to really fullest at anything. Thats where mental problems came in action

I somewhat agree. If you're still inferior to someone who puts in half the effort than you, it is Over.

You can you use professional atheletes as an example as well.

Hardwork does payoff, but there needs to be an inherent skill and talent to fully master whatever it is you're dedicating yourself to.
alot of pro athletes autistically did the same movement for hours a day. It is not that serious. The more important thing in such a situation is Genes, not talent

alot of pro athletes autistically did the same movement for hours a day. It is not that serious. The more important thing in such a situation is Genes, not talent
Genes are still inherent.

I definitely agree with this. Its one of the worst things a human can experience.

I think this analogy is pretty good. I always disliked math as I don't have any talent for it. Algebra is fine but anything regarding geometry is impossible for me; sometimes you just have to "see" the solution and I can't do that.

I think any life outside the best possible is ultimately pointless. What's there to life, being stuck in a job with no prospects?

Cope. Stop whining start grinding.

(Serious, Blackpill) Talent, inteligence is another type of blackpill. Normies believe they got everything because they were working hard.

For example you won't learn how to sing just by singing everyday. Your inteligence, talent, genetics limits you. If you are not talented, inteligent and you want to learn something, you will be able to do it only to certain level, with much more time invested.

One foid in my class was spoiled lazy bitch, she bullied teachers, stealing their books, she started with weed and alcohol. I was hospitalized because of arrytmia and i met her she was hospitalized bacause she had wild night again. Yet, she finnished high school with no effort and she didn't go to college first. She was still doing weed and shit. But later she just learned Chinese and now she has paid stipendium studing robotics, space science, math in China some top university. Like WTF. This is one extreme example.

I droped out of local university. Math and related subjects were too hard for me. I believed i was lazy, believed i didn't put much effort. But it was all bluepilled thinking. I put much more effort than any of my classmates. Many of them droped later too.

It's over for many men

Stop whining start grinding

back to work goyim

This is a vital aspect of our lives that distinguishes us from normies. For most people, getting a girlfriend is just a normal part of life. It's one of these things that 'just happens' - as you get older, you get your first job, move out of your parents' house, and find a girlfriend and, in turn, a wife. But for some of us, it doesn't 'just happen'. Some of us find it incredibly difficult and have to put in a humongous amount of effort to even have the slightest chance of something that simply occurs naturally for most people. And that's when you know you were pretty much doomed from the outset.

If you have to put in great effort in anything you don't naturally excel in its a worthless pursuit.
wrong. with this mindset you will never achieve anything in life. Just because I'm incel it doesn't mean I can't put hard work in and succeed in my work place (sure, chad is more likely to get promotions because the boss will just like him more by default but after a while he will acknowledge your hard work)

I put so much work into my life and it's still getting worse and worse. Life on fuck you mode is no fun.

when I finally decided to give up that's when i actually got somewhere

Try?

There is no try.

There is do, or can't do.

It's all doo doo!

wrong. with this mindset you will never achieve anything in life. Just because I'm incel it doesn't mean I can't put hard work in and succeed in my work place (sure, chad is more likely to get promotions because the boss will just like him more by default but after a while he will acknowledge your hard work)
correct
you can tell in a very short amount of time if something is a worthwhile pursuit as i said
once you have something you can excel at you can throw 10 000 hours at it.

but youre completely missing the point
things either come naturally to you, like math or girls
or they don't and you can't overcome it with sheer effort

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back