Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have to try, it's over

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
This has probably been brought up numerous times but I just want to share an experience I encountered recently at work. At my work there are mostly normie males who try to hit on the low tier Stacey foids at work. While some of them get along well with them, most of them sneered or cringed whenever a joke of any of the normie males being an item with them was being brought up. One of them literally told me there were no good looking guys in the company. Then one day, a 6 ft Chad pretty boy maxxed came in. (Its pretty tall in East Asia). They immediately gushed over him and a bunch of those foids, even the quiet Stacey, gossiped over how cute he is.
Over the past year at work, I never seen them react like this. This is the blackpill in action. Ropefuel.

No you retard shut the fuck up with this fakecel shit

Nice join date

Foids are insufferable, especially since they wear makeup meaning the low tier foids might of easily been your looksmatch without it. They all gather around talking about a hot guy and completely forget the other guys who tried asking them out.

so its over for 90% of men? retarded shit, most men need to try, if you're some 6/10 coming here and crying but chad not trying you need to fuck off

so its over for 90% of men? retarded shit, most men need to try, if you're some 6/10 coming here and crying but chad not trying you need to fuck off
this tbh. Just because you have to try doesn't mean its over (not always at least).

Nice Luffy avi
Giphy 3