Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have to take multiple selfies to get a "decent" picture of yourself, then it's TRULY OVER for you.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Chad can basically use a potato camera with a heavily distorted lens and appear good at any time of the day, and at any angle too. If a male has to "experiment" with the phone camera and take several pictures to at least get ONE decent pic, then it's truly over for him.

Truecels have to take a video than find the frame when they look their best just to get a decent, frauded shot.

I have to take I minimum of 7 just to not look like an ogre
Even more to look half decent.

No amount can make me look good though..

Fuck. This is me.

this. drinking plenty of water however minimises my bloat.

this. drinking plenty of water however minimises my bloat.
I'm also bloated facially, but I can't bring myself to drink more than 4 cups of water per day.

I'm also bloated facially, but I can't bring myself to drink more than 4 cups of water per day.

you need to. that shit legit reduces your bloat like you lost 20kg. in fact its the standard really. when you dont drink enough you look 20kg fatter in the face than you are. drinking plenty makes you look normal. i had a triple chin without water retention, drank then had an almost square jawline.

you need to. that shit legit reduces your bloat like you lost 20kg. in fact its the standard really. when you dont drink enough you look 20kg fatter in the face than you are. drinking plenty makes you look normal. i had a triple chin without water retention, drank then had an almost square jawline.
I have a recessed chin boyo. It was over for me from the start.

Some people are also just photogenic. There are male celebs out there that are sub-par, ugly, fat, short, balding, whatever that can still look great/good/decent in a pic. Myself I have no chance. I don't find my reflection that repulsive, but holy shit I cannot ever look good in a photograph.

Im not sure about that, woman take dozens of selfies until they find the one the like the most.

whats your BMI.
My body looks like itsOVER's (skinny fat).

Just drank like 5 half cups and I honestly feel fucked up. I feel like I want to vomit.

Some people are also just photogenic. There are male celebs out there that are sub-par, ugly, fat, short, balding, whatever that can still look great/good/decent in a pic. Myself I have no chance. I don't find my reflection that repulsive, but holy shit I cannot ever look good in a photograph.

this is true too

tbh most people look better (sometimes way better) to me irl than in pictures.

Just Drink Water Theory

this is true too

tbh most people look better (sometimes way better) to me irl than in pictures.
I'm the opposite. I look 10x worse in videos than pictures/mirror reflections

I think this is the case with anyone, we are our harshest critic so fuck selfies. I look like Ben Affleck in my mind then my selfie looks like Sam Cassell had a child with Gore Vidal

I'm the opposite. I look 10x worse in videos than pictures/mirror reflections
I look the best in reflections. Legit a Chadlite.

Just dont take selfies theory

Even normies do this though, so no.

How much water per day are we talking about?
Welcome back buddy.
They're non-Chads and are commonly deprived of pussy.
I'm talking about people in relationships. Also, like somebody else pointed out, some people are just photogenic. My friend isn't a Chad or a Chad-lite but he looks good in every picture he takes.

i dont take pictures problem solved

Thanks boy, feel more at peace as I’m getting slowly desensitised
You are welcome, and that's great. No need to let this place affect you!

I try often to take a selfie, I want to learn to love myself for who I am. Every time I take one, I look at it and see all my flaws. Everything I hate is staring back at me, I feel like crying. I soon delete the photo and try again, trying to get a better angle or at least make my face look good. It never happens. Nothing I do will change how I look when I take a photo of myself, that ugly face will always look right back at me.

Some people are just not photogenic, that's why they have to resort to angle-frauding or select one picture among a hundred taken.

Most people tend to look better in motion (in person).

Some people are just not photogenic, that's why they have to resort to angle-frauding or select one picture among a hundred taken.

The whole "photogenic" thing is a cope tbh...

I'm a semi pro photographer. A camera basically uses the amount of light available to capture an accurate image of yourself at a current stage. The back camera is also way more accurate.

you are such a shill i can recognize different posting style you use.. that or different people are operating @LebaneseCel account

Not photogenic = Subhuman face

The whole "photogenic" thing is a cope tbh...

I'm a semi pro photographer. A camera basically uses the amount of light available to capture an accurate image of yourself at a current stage. The back camera is also way more accurate.
Would you agree that a picture taken from an expensive professional camera will be way more accurate than a selfie taken from a smartphone or a digital camera ?

Not photogenic = Subhuman face
Perfectly summarized.
Would you agree that a picture taken from an expensive professional camera will be way more accurate than a selfie taken from a smartphone or a digital camera ?
Hundred percent, but it won't be that different if it's taken from a distance. Lens distortion only matters from a close up view.

I think its fucking over for me on this one.

I look human (maybe even good sometimes) when someone else photos and I'm far enough away, but all selfies look shit. could be lens distortion but probably just cope.

But that's because my camera doesn't work properly...
:feelsree:
:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back